Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

James! Thats amazing!

If your ok I'd like to send you the text which I'll get done tomorrow. When you've worked your magic send me a link to the image and I'll get the post up with of course full credit to the new front page designer of eXhuast Fumes!

Welcome to the slave world of the free of the free press ;)
(Also means theres no pay)

As a hint were having a look at championship standings and asking "So (insert drivers name here) why are you doing so badly this season while the rest of (insert team name here) are doing do well" plus other indepth investigations that may or maynot be true...

EDIT: You know I could work with all of the headlines you've got so far... But tell me, how did you manage to get a picture of Andrew and Scott together :D

EDIT: You know I could work with all of the headlines you've got so far... But tell me, how did you manage to get a picture of Andrew and Scott together :D
He invaded our facebook page! how dare him... lol.

Only game im looking forward to is Battlefield3 this year, the Question is, is the future looking bright for Scott Webber and F1?

Despite the inside Blog from a ARL Member telling how F1 2011 is, with such a positive mood, im a multiplayer guy myself and CM are doing nothing for the MP side for me to even consider buying such a game :p

anyways, best of luck guy's Renault won't be practicing until 3 hours before the league race, im off flying for the next 3 days making promotional Trailer's.

Scott.

Despite the inside Blog from a ARL Member telling how F1 2011 is, with such a positive mood, im a multiplayer guy myself and CM are doing nothing for the MP side for me to even consider buying such a game :p

Nothing for the MP side? 24 players online of which 16 human players? The fact we can now have two cars of each team in MP? Cooperative multiplayer elements? Sounds pretty good to me. Besides, F1 is awesome and even with all the flaws, F1 2010 is a pretty good first try. Can't wait to play F1 2011.

The Participants List, the Results & Standings regarding the Time Trials and the Group Listing threads have been updated...

We are aware of the fact that some of the newly uploaded files are being shown in different resolutions, although they were all uploaded in the identical width of the picture. This seems to be a forum issue, but be sure that we will get this sorted out as soon as possible.

Enjoy...:)

The Participants List, the Results & Standings regarding the Time Trials and the Group Listing threads have been updated...

We are aware of the fact that some of the newly uploaded files are being shown in different resolutions, although they were all uploaded in the identical width of the picture. This seems to be a forum issue, but be sure that we will get this sorted out as soon as possible.

Jack as usual you were very fast, I holded you for a few laps hehe, you must have been happy when I pitted. Jono, a hell of a race you had there. Quite an accomplishment in Monaco.

One last thing: I'm still wondering who the hell screwed up big time on the first turn at the start (Sainte devote)...I was fourth so it had to be 5th, 6th..or whoever who tried to gain positions easily without being in control: didn't we repeat enough to be extra carefull at the start ? I ended up 8th or 9th, quite frustrating. Oh well, can't complain still managed a podium...

I'm going to miss next week race, but for once, it's for a helluva good reason: I'll be at the Montreal GP, premium seats at the start/finish line. Life is good.:D

As of this Sunday i'll be moving back to the mother's house for the summer because my rented house agreement expires. Due to my current financial and university situation it's unlikely i'll be able to rent out a new house for myself/mates in the near future so racing on a sunday will be more of a conflict on sundays as it's an hour drive to/from work.

It may be a 50/50 chance of racing Sundays with you guys unless I can blag the morning shifts :(

I will update you with availability in the near future.

Robert Kubica wannabe/ Jono

Thanks bud i had a fantastic race, i managed to take you up the inside into saint devote at the start. If it werent for the good start would've most likely been caught in the pile up(?)

Btw. BrT VeNoM I recollect you stating in the GP you were unhappy with the start and that being behind discouraged you from the race... and that you've never been lapped in a competetive race or a similar quote?

Well you quit out after approx half the race... if you don't like being at the back/near the back of the field then you aren't a true racer IMO. I wouldn't like to have you included in future races.

I know this is a game but I hate sore losers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back