Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

well, if you didnt hear me raging on the second lap i'll assume you had your volume low, but what a disaster, no ones fault but my own. I had a Renault up my gearbox and kept looking behind me. BIG MISTAKE. just a tip, look ahead during corners haha.

Anyway, just wondering. How did Dylan and David get points even though they didnt finish? I'm not saying its right or wrong, I just don't know the reason

Alright chaps, I honestly don't know what lap I crashed out at. It must have been extremly close to 29plus but i dont know, i was too frecking angry with myself to look. My gut feeling is that it was before but only just.

Had a nightmare of a race, had some good warm up races before so was feeling quietly confident that I would do ok. I q'd on primes with a fairly demanding setup and for some reason I forgot to change it back to the setup I was used to for the race. I was finding it so tough to put anywhere near a decent time in with the added weight And kept spinning it. So frustrating when u know you can do better. Crashing out at what looks like just before the cut off was the icing of a miserable day at he office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back