Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

I have say its really enjoying to race with you guys. Im looking forward to next available race. Hope you will let me in. Im still learning so mistakes happens... but i just wanna share that racing online never been so good as here with rd lads. No silly talk, no stupid movements, clean competition and simply following the rules... people trying their best but still fighting fair play... I have done few races so far each of them is a new lesson and enjoyable fight... so all i can say is thanks guys for being able to race with you

Im very sorry for that push Stefan. I sent u msg about it after race buddy. I didnt see if you went of the track but i slowed down after corner and impulsiveplayer passed me. i thought it was you as i wanted to give position back after that attack on first corner

NP, you had to wait 7 or 8 positions before I would have passed. :) Just my bad luck... hopefully my bad luck period ended else I will take some time off. Yeah....... I could use some holiday. It has been a while.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back