Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Qualifying-
Quali was great for me, I spent most of the session lapping with quite high fuel just getting to know the conditions and getting comfortable with the setup. I then went back to the pits and put a new set of full wets on and lowered the fuel to 5 laps and went for it. I crossed the line with about half a second to go. I wasn't actually happy with my quali lap but I some how managed to get pole (all be it a bit sideways).

Race-
I lead from pole for 9 laps with a 4 second lead but with my mistake of starting on the options i had to come in early but i pitted too early now i look back on it, so i pitted on lap 9 and came out after a 10 second stop in 3rd. in the early laps i spun twice going into the tunnel and got caught up behind a redbull for a bit from then on i put the car in cruise losing around 3 tenths a lap to the leader till i decided to pit for options on lap 24. After a few more laps i saw dylan come out of the pits and thought id go for him which i think put a bit of pressure on him causing him to cut a corner and get DSQ so i made a third stop to be safe and just cruised to the end until the last lap when i decided to see how fast a time i could get which was an amazing 1:14.8.

Overall im pleased with the end result and only losing 3 points to jono but increasing my overall lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back