Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Sorry guys, i didnt realise this was a club race or I would have continued.

Got a drive through penalty after first pit stop, and then got a drive through for speeding during the drive through, and then i got a drive through for speeding in that as well. At that point I spat the dummy and destroyed my car.

Sorry again for bailing but I thought it was just a fun race that andrew decided to invite a few friends to.

Hi I'm new to this game although I do have experience in other racing game in particular rally and gt2 and gt3 Ive been playing now for a month and would like to join a league, I like to race clean and I don't mind being beat. At the moment I've learnt sao paulo with my tt being a 1.06.987 and a 1.17 on monaco so maybe this is like a giude line to my pace. So basically I'm looking for a bunch of guys to race with, I'm on most days from about 1pm to about 9-10ish gmt. So yea any reply would be grateful

I was coming up behind you fast as you were coming out of pits...i went to the inside as you moved across in front of me onto the racing line, i braked insanely early to avoid a collision going into the upcoming corner but you went straight on? on my footage it doesn't look like we touched? looks like plenty of room? will post later...

Bill, when I have time tonight I might post this episode. Not touched? Parts of frontwing came flying by as I remember well. :D
What I always say: from every cockpit it looks and feels different....

Well done to the Admin team for all the hard work that has gone into this, now its up to us to show up for every race and keep G4 alive!

Some good drivers in this group should make it... interesting and anyone who thinks they'll just get lapped more, think again. Training is the key to a stable setup. By the time we get to Canada we should all be able to drive round the track with our eyes shut and have setups that help us rather than spin the car.

I think it would be a great idea if we try to have as many online practice sessions as possible before the race so if any of you see me online and want to do some laps around Montreal, send me a PM :)

Thanks for the Welcome folks, its great to be here!

yeah ok, i look forward to your footage. if i touched you, i'm sorry. i've just checked my footage again and no part of my front wing is dislodged or damaged? bits coming flying by?...i noticed a flock of seagulls were sitting on the side of the track there..maybe 1 of them flew past you and into your radiator lol
ive got some good footage of you and i dicing it out for a while there...will post tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back