Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Oh boy am I gutted!!!! Really was enjoying the race and running in 4th with the Gagster on my tail for a few laps having a good battle to keep him behind me (sorry mate if I was holding you up but alls fair in love and war lol). I had pitted early on after losing my front wing and went onto primes with a plan to do a Vettell ;) Feeling pretty good and getting some consistent times and getting a decent rhythm I was more than happy with how things were going but then overcooked it at turn 1 and lost my front wing. On my way around the lap trying to keep up as good a to pace as possible before pitting I was heading through the tunnel and then suddenly boom!! I must have hit the wall at the kink in the middle and got the terminal damage message!! Argh!!!! So disappointed.. with such limited practice for this race I was delighted with how things were going and thought I could be on for some decent points... BUGGER!! LOL

Good luck to everyone else.. I am keeping an eye on the race screen now and just noticed that Gagsy seems to have picked up a DSQ for some reason.

Hi Pete gutted for you buddy you were flying. I enjoyed the race upto lap 25 when everyone who was racing, left and I was the only one out on the track?? According to eddieboy it came up on his screen that Host had migrated. What's that about??? So another race ruined!! Hope everyone else had a good race? Interesting start anyway I had cars going over the top of mine.

Alex, as soon as the game loaded you were droped, we restrarted again, but than you dropped again. The rule is taht we continue. Sorry mate.

I am gutted....

Qualifying was not bad in my faster lap I was pushed into the wall by slower traffic, after that the conditions were too bad for quick times.
Race start was good, was second while turning into first corner as someone gave me a push, to avoid the wall I steered left and could save my nose, but lost so much time that a podium was unraechable.
In lap 3 I came behind Tracey, and he went pretty wide to the bridge. I think he toughed the left side which made hime slow down a bit and I hit his back. I am really sorry about that. Hopefully nothing was damaged.
Drove my laps, but couldn't get the speed. The heavy car was bad for the break balance, which costed me loads of time.
At the end of lap 29 went in for options and that seemed to help a lot. On lap 31 made a mistake though and lost my front wing, went in and went out. While braking for turn one, someone crashed into my back, I crahed into the wall and again no more nose.... 2 Turns later... the car was totalled.

Somehow 75% races don't bring me any pleasure...... Not born for luck....

Alex, as soon as the game loaded you were droped, we restrarted again, but than you dropped again. The rule is taht we continue. Sorry mate.

I am gutted....

Qualifying was not bad in my faster lap I was pushed into the wall by slower traffic, after that the conditions were too bad for quick times.
Race start was good, was second while turning into first corner as someone gave me a push, to avoid the wall I steered left and could save my nose, but lost so much time that a podium was unraechable.
In lap 3 I came behind Tracey, and he went pretty wide to the bridge. I think he toughed the left side which made hime slow down a bit and I hit his back. I am really sorry about that. Hopefully nothing was damaged.
Drove my laps, but couldn't get the speed. The heavy car was bad for the break balance, which costed me loads of time.
At the end of lap 29 went in for options and that seemed to help a lot. On lap 31 made a mistake though and lost my front wing, went in and went out. While braking for turn one, someone crashed into my back, I crahed into the wall and again no more nose.... 2 Turns later... the car was totalled.

Somehow 75% races don't bring me any pleasure...... Not born for luck....

I was coming up behind you fast as you were coming out of pits...i went to the inside as you moved across in front of me onto the racing line, i braked insanely early to avoid a collision going into the upcoming corner but you went straight on? on my footage it doesn't look like we touched? looks like plenty of room? will post later...

Thanks for clarifying, Stefan.

It's weird that I got dropped, I have no problems joining other online races and the message that I had was the host dropped while I was in the garage with 'waiting for players' message. Strange, perhaps I get bad lag to the host, myself being in Canada and most of the players including the host being in Europe.

Though a quick private message from the host indicating the fact that I was dropped twice and the race starting without me would be helpful. I had no idea the problem was on my end and I waited for half an hour for an invite from the host, thinking there were problems on the host's end.

Anyways, looking forward to the next race, hopefully I'd be able to join.

Please all take screenshots of the Results and send them to:
RDF1Results@gmail.com

Race Starts at: 19:00 GMT [ 21:00 CEST ]
Count Down Timer

it is advisable Driver's are on 20 Minute's before the race so the host can start sending out invites

HOST: David Ross
Backup Host:

Tracy Booth / tbassman / Red Bull
Justin Webley / Kaos909 / Renault
Craig Whitmore / ExarDuffman / Virgin
David Palavandishvili / MuFaS1983 / Williams
David Ross / dirtydave01 / HRT
Darko Petrovich / Dr DarcoN1 / McLaren
Simon Rizzo / Rzzzzzz / Torro Rosso
Richard Alexander / Richardflea / Lotus
Juul Knoops / juulzor / Mercedes
Richard Grant / FMFirefly / Ferrari
Chris Marashall / Cabon bl4ck / Force India

BMW Sauber

Welcome ....Rzzzz , Richardflea , ExarDuffman , Kaos909 , FMFirefly

And you matey... you could have been in for some decent points without that DSQ. I had that happen to me in the other League I run in at Valencia, suddenly I got a message that everyone else had disconnected so thought I was still running on my own but apparently everyone else was still going and I had been disconnected. So I know how gutting that can be.... I enjoyed our tussle... you seemed to be quicker than me at places but I was quicker at others so it was a good battle and a shame it ended early. Anyway.. better luck next week, lets hope it goes better for both of us.

Maybe we can hook up on the week.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back