Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Sorry I had to leave halfway the race, I am on call and had to go to the hospital for some short investigation.....

Although my race was not so good I am glad I got my previous feeling of the wheel and pedals again and I feel my form is returning again....

Had a very poor qualifying, had one very fast hotlap but was ruined cause someone spun and I ran into him....then the rain was worse to set a decent lap...
Started on the back on prime tyres.
Had a pretty decent start overtaking some cars but in the second corner someone pushed me off the track ( I think it was the sauber, who was that? ) and I had to turn my car around on that little square and ended up way back again.... now on primes on the hunt on the other cars who I guess were on options....

Closed the gap with the guys in front of me but I guess they were on soft tyres, and I was always on standard engine to save fuel.... stayed a while after gootek and he defended well and was hard for me to overtake him..add the end I overtook him and some other car..but a couple of laps later made some stupid mistake and they overtook me again....

Then some cars pitted and finally I had some clear space....

Untill somewhere halfway I had a phone call and had to go......

but I enjoyed the race and am happy my old form is returning again..... although getting lapped by andrew is not a good sign ( due to first corner mayhem and some other stupid mistakes....)

will post an edit later

Qualified on pole

Got a great start on primes, basically kept pulling away steadily, lap 18 my rear right went yellow lap 19 my rear left went yellow, again kept pulling away and by the time I came in for Options on lap 31 I was clear by 9000ft (no idea what that is time wise) came out 26 secs behind Videal and I tried my damnedest to get to him got the gap down to 13 secs at one point, but I really needed to conserve fuel as id been running fast the whole ime knowing that I might get the pitstop bug. Finished second

Gratz to Videal for the win and good job to everyone for moving over in decent places and not just jamming on brakes when getting lapped.

P.S sorry for the Lotus I held up in the pits I came in 2 laps later to avoid holding anyone up, unfotunately bad timing.

Statement:

Dear participants, drivers, friends,

After the race in Monte Carlo a few new rules were applied and through this being done, a lot of changes have occurred.

As of today we announce following participants as having officially retired from the league:

Tamas Fóth sziszifusz Group 1 Virgin-Cosworth
Marc Thibeault Graewulff Group 2 Renault
Paul McDermot ELITE PAUL07 Group 3 HRT-Cosworth

We want to thank these drivers for their interest, wish them all the best and hope they will still be seen around for some Racing Club Events. The points these drivers have gained, stay in the Drivers and the Constructors Championship.

As of today we officially announce one participant as having retired from the league due to connection issues via GFWL and the other participants as having been signed out of the league due to lack of interest and competition. They are as follows:

Erik Engman Setesh26 Group 4 Virgin-Cosworth
Kemal Tasyaran KeMaLoNsO Group 4 Lotus-Cosworth
Alexander Krakeli Faina Alexander Krakeli Faina Group 4 Ferrari
Daniel Szabo Taylordnl Group 4 Renault
Radek Wroblewski AnalogousCash50 Group 4 BMW Sauber-Ferrari
Shuan Zhao knockinggg Group 4 Williams-Cosworth
John Lennonds johnlennonds Group 4 Toro Rosso

We want to thank these drivers for having the interest for signing up for this league but ask ourselves why they signed up for it in the first place. The points these drivers have gained, stay in the Drivers and the Constructors Championship.

In the 4 groups there were now 10 spaces to be filled. We, as you all know, reopened the sign ups combined with the usual qualifying being mandatory to participate in the league.
Taking into account these times and many more aspects, we are merging the 4 groups with following changes coming into effect as from now on:

Derek Kind arathornIII Group 1 Virgin-Cosworth
Paul Wijnen Grimmie187 Group 2 Renault
Dion de Martines DionCaesar Group 2 Mercedes
Paul Lock devilsixpence Group 3 McLaren-Mercedes
Bill Devery Kangaroo02 Group 3 HRT-Cosworth
Matthieu Voets insidemattie Group 3 Ferrari
Richard Alexander Richardflea Group 4 Lotus-Cosworth
Craig Whitmore ExarDuffman Group 4 Virgin-Cosworth
Richard Grant FMFirefly Group 4 Ferrari
Justin Webley Kaos909 Group 4 Renault
David Palavandishvili MuFaS1983 Group 4 Williams-Cosworth
Simon Rizzo Rzzzzzz Group 4 Toro Rosso

The drivers that have been moved into other groups, will from now on drive for that team, whereby the points for the Drivers Championship will be transferred into the new group, the points for the old team will still count towards the Constructors Championship, and the newly earnt points will be counted towards the new team.

We want to welcome all the new drivers and the drivers that have returned, wish them all the best for their races and hope they will drive as forward looking and caring as the rest of us.
Please take the time to look through the rules and regulations to avoid any unnecessary punishments – always act and react according to the rules.

The following threads will be updated latest until tomorrow, with all the necessary new information:

Participants List:

CLICK HERE for Participants List

Results & Standings & Group Listing (Time Trial)

CLICK HERE for Standings & Group Listing (Time Trial)

We hope you all understand and accept the decisions that have been taken, good luck, lots of fun in the forthcoming races and stay clean and fair all the time.

If there are any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the moderators of the league for further clarification.

See you all in Montreal, the next challenging race which everyone is looking forward to.

RDF12010C Moderators
Scott Webber
Andrew Bortz
Christian Schoeler

Please all take screenshots of the Results and send them to:
RDF1Results@gmail.com

Race Starts at: 19:00 GMT [ 21:00 CEST ]
Count Down Timer

it is advisable Driver's are on 20 Minute's before the race so the host can start sending out invites

Host: Christian Schoeler

Scott Webber / ImpulsivePlay3r / Renault
Sergio / Toto le Moko / Torro Rosso
Jan-Olov Johansson / Marine5790 / BMW Sauber
Christian Schoeler/ ELITE CHS / Red Bull
Michael Sochan/ misoch / Mercedes
Norm Robinson /RDNorm38 / Williams
Scott Harrison/ dfpredator2009 / Virgin
Bill Devery / Kangaroo02 / HRT
Paul Lock / devilsixpence/ Mclaren
Matthieu Voets / insidemattie / Ferrari
Dan Holland / TGWulfyn / Lotus

Please welcome insidemattie ,devilsixpence & Kangaroo02 to the League!

Statement:

After the race in Monte Carlo a few new rules were applied and through this being done, a lot of changes have occurred.

As of today we announce following participants as having officially retired from the league:

We want to thank these drivers for their interest, wish them all the best and hope they will still be seen around for some Racing Club Events. The points these drivers have gained, stay in the Drivers and the Constructors Championship.

As of today we officially announce one participant as having retired from the league due to connection issues via GFWL and the other participants as having been signed out of the league due to lack of interest and competition. They are as follows:

We want to thank these drivers for having the interest for signing up for this league but ask ourselves why they signed up for it in the first place. The points these drivers have gained, stay in the Drivers and the Constructors Championship.

In the 4 groups there were now 10 spaces to be filled. We, as you all know, reopened the sign ups combined with the usual qualifying being mandatory to participate in the league.
Taking into account these times and many more aspects, we are merging the 4 groups with following changes coming into effect as from now on:

The drivers that have been moved into other groups, will from now on drive for that team, whereby the points for the Drivers Championship will be transferred into the new group, the points for the old team will still count towards the Constructors Championship, and the newly earnt points will be counted towards the new team.

We want to welcome all the new drivers and the drivers that have returned, wish them all the best for their races and hope they will drive as forward looking and caring as the rest of us.
Please take the time to look through the rules and regulations to avoid any unnecessary punishments – always act and react according to the rules.

The following threads will be updated latest until tomorrow, with all the necessary new information:

Participants List:

We hope you all understand and accept the decisions that have been taken, good luck, lots of fun in the forthcoming races and stay clean and fair all the time.

If there are any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the moderators of the league for further clarification.

See you all in Montreal, the next challenging race which everyone is looking forward to.

RDF12010C Moderators
Scott Webber
Andrew Bortz
Christian Schoeler

RDF1Results@gmail.com

Count Down Timer

HOST: italianred
Backup host: joempie

League 2 racers:

Hadadi Zoltán / Zomacher / Ferrari
Paul Wijnen / Grimmies187 / Renault
Stefan Woudenberg / joempie / Williams
Any Bonar / Bluenoes / Lotus
Ermanno Cargofiglo / italianred / BMW Sauber
Alexandre Panin / BendingUnt1tled / Red Bull
Bartek Wojcik / gootek303 / Torro Rosso
Andrey Antipov / Antique84 / Mclaren
Andrew Moore / Hawkear / Virgin
Dion de Martines / DionCaesar / Mercedes
Lee Webber / PwNdBy_WEBZ / HRT

Welcome Grimmie187 to the league Guy's!

Statement:

Participants List:

RDF12010C Moderators
Scott Webber
Andrew Bortz
Christian Schoeler

RDF1Results@gmail.com

Count Down Timer

it is advisable Driver's are on 20 Minute's before the race so the host can start sending out invites

Host: Andrew Bortz
Backup Host:

Andrew Bortz / Andrew Bortz / HRT
Steve Stoop / HerMcDerp / Williams
Freddy van Vliet / fjvvliet / Red Bull
Romain Langlois / Kriska93 / Mercedes
Derek Kind / arathornIII / Virgin
James Robertson / jamesscotland73 / Mclaren
Chris Butcher / SpeedDemon / Renault
Dario Fotak / VoteableFox / Torro Rosso
Igor Reshetnik/ Igor Reshetnik / Ferrari
Piet Dekimpe / pietrofantastic / BMW Sauber
Rob Hermans / JackFeelsNerves / Lotus

Welcome arathornIII to the Group!

Statement:

Participants List:

RDF12010C Moderators
Scott Webber
Andrew Bortz
Christian Schoeler

I had good quialification... came 2nd. Then start was bad... I dont know if it is a game bug, but it seems like i started at least a second after everybody... First corner i got a little push...then almost got contact with joempie. Then i had a great i mean great fight with impulsiveplayer... few laps of very nice clean fight. Well enjoyed it... finally i passed him and now i had some clear air to try close the gap to andrew... hmm:D easy said but because i had good pace and scott was well behind me i decided to go for 2 pits strategy(surprise)... so i pitted on lap 15 i guess, for soft tyres again and i was going like mad man pushing and pushing.... but times between me and andrew was not correct i think... so i was blind about gap between me and him then i went for second pit to put primes on... 13 laps to go and somehow i was first... andrew had a force india so i bet it something to do with it... then i just drove without pushing till end... good race... great fight with scott and that mad pursuit to close gap on andrew. good race

lol wow, i qualifed 7th, was on a hot lap but kangaroo blocked the track when he spun his car so that messed it up :p

The Race starts, first corner mayhem, everyone slowed down very early(which is good, better to be safe then sorry) i saw a massive gap on the outside so i went down it, slammed on my brake's at a decent spot and overtook.... me and Videal battled it out for a few laps indeed, you done good videal :)

Video is being rendered then i will upload it later tonight, you have to watch it for the laughs on the first corner :)

on lap 27 i came to fast in a corner turned sharp, knocked my wing of and ended up with a puncture.... came in for options and stayed on options for the remaining laps.... Gratz on the win videal.

Alex, as soon as the game loaded you were droped, we restrarted again, but than you dropped again. The rule is taht we continue. Sorry mate.

I am gutted....

Qualifying was not bad in my faster lap I was pushed into the wall by slower traffic, after that the conditions were too bad for quick times.
Race start was good, was second while turning into first corner as someone gave me a push, to avoid the wall I steered left and could save my nose, but lost so much time that a podium was unraechable.
In lap 3 I came behind Tracey, and he went pretty wide to the bridge. I think he toughed the left side which made hime slow down a bit and I hit his back. I am really sorry about that. Hopefully nothing was damaged.
Drove my laps, but couldn't get the speed. The heavy car was bad for the break balance, which costed me loads of time.
At the end of lap 29 went in for options and that seemed to help a lot. On lap 31 made a mistake though and lost my front wing, went in and went out. While braking for turn one, someone crashed into my back, I crahed into the wall and again no more nose.... 2 Turns later... the car was totalled.

Somehow 75% races don't bring me any pleasure...... Not born for luck....

No problem Stefan, you were right I clipped the bridge. I also was booted for unknown reason on lap 29. What a shocker I qualified 4th........and for a second there I said to myself ....mmmmmmm.....rain in the race might help me.....well no rain......so it was back to the back for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back