Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Congrats Bill on your first win. I hope you watched my two vids and understand my feeling a bit. :)

I surely will watch your's.

Your incident with Tracy...it seems you went way too deep into last chicane, came back on and smacked into Tracy. DOn't worry, we all do it occassionally. And then 2 penalties...I can understand your frustration and wanting to leave.

I had just completed my pit stop a lap or 2 before and was really looking forward to having a great fight with you and impulsive for the rest of the race. I knew i would pass you when you pitted and have a gap but i also knew you would be on options and i on ageing primes...could have been a classic finish ! Maybe next time...

Here is my race -
qualy time was ok. i get nervous with qualifying...i was surprised to be front row with that time. most behind choosing primes. poor start fighting to stay 3rd. try and settle in, was faster than piet he was on the primes. didn't want to bump him so took my time passing, basically had to wait for a mistake. moved to 2nd and started to close to impulsive...the gap ebbed and flowed depending on who made a mistake on the lap...then he went very wide and into the lead i went...was going very well. i dont think i ever took the final chicane correctly! about lap 14 came in for primes. after stop was then 2nd to joempie by 4 seconds who was yet to stop ...impulsive stopped a lap before me i think. within a lap i was only 3 secs behind the lead...must have been a mistake by joemie or the timing was wrong...or maybe my fresh primes against his older ones. and then another lap he collided with a backmarker and i went into the lead again. from there i literally cruised home, took very few risks because i believed i could manage the gap to impulsive and joempie...then they disappeared from the race...and i won comfortably in the end. everybody must have had some sort of issue but i drove within my limits and...well you'll have to watch the vids :) Remember to choose HD 720p.

Early part of race

Edited mid race

Well Jamie, you gotta lay down the law somehow, time penalty would make no sense as most who would use chat during the race obviously is out, mic. It's partially to do with my videos and partially your not supposed to have mics apparently in the league so you know, get prepared for that :) and what if any of those caused a crash or retirement, mic has got least chance I guess but still

Thats was fun :D

Quali went ok on primes although I started near the back I managed to get into 4th after turn one (not sure why so many people decided to go for a rally?). Saw some great action between the leading cars for quite a few laps but couldn't keep up with the option runners ahead of me. Sorry for the couple of bumps when we were close Pietro

Later in the race I saw an incident which Im still not sure about involving the Mercedes and the Virgin. Must have been bad as Pietro left the race :(

1 Lap before my pitstop and I get a puncture half way round the track which was not fun... but by this time I was in second due to crashes and so just plodded on till the end. Had some good racing with Nick towards the end as he managed to unlap himself :)

Some realy good driving by Scott, well done on Pole and well done to Kangeroo on the win!

Bill, like I said it was a misunderstanding. I was too much concentrating on Tracy's back, thinking he would let me pass on the straight, but decided to do that in the chicane(?). My only option was to avoid him going left (had too much speed). I was never able to see him coming from the right. It was avoidable? Well I paid for it..... Now the team needs to build a whole new car... Hopefully they have it done before next league race :D

Edit:
Nice first vid, with the start it seems you gave room to me and Nick and there was no contact. What I always say: in every cockpit it looks and feels different. :D

I can't seem to load the seconds vid?? Will try it later again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back