Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Not much to do about that right now Ryan... I guess that I can setup the race online, hopefully it wont be that big of an issue to do so(never tried it before).
But I will give it a try:)

I will keep an eye out for you online, and send an invite if you make it home!

absolutely ridiculous this is why i don't drive on this track lol..... take alook.
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af94/ImpulsivePlay3r/2011-06-01_00001.jpg

i was leading for 11 laps then i missed one of the braking points went alittle wide so kangaroo took my place...then joempie took 2nd as i went in for a Penalty (Pit lane speeding bug again).

i was out on primes i was getting faster and fasterp ushing myself alot..... i knocked a good 5 seconds of the gap between me and Kagaroo.... on the Exit point of the Z corner i throttle it like i normally do but i stayed to the right (yes my mistake) i totally forgot about the bump it sent me spinning on my new primes and BANG smashed in the pit wall, it happened so quick i jumped when i crashed.

Man im so gutted :( i was hoping for some battles and the pitstop when the rain come's :(

The start of this race was awful 30 minutes late and the race finalyl go underway..... i think some people have problem's with your connection Bill, also to the Participants, make sure you can even join a online race in Sprint mode before even trying to join these racing club events, it holds us up quite abit.

make sure you have the AI mod uninstalled to as it conflicts with online gameplay.

Qualifying wa snot that bad on primes, could have been a bit quicker, but good enough...

Race start.....

Lost 15 seconds to the front drivers, impossible to catch up. On lap 14 or 15 I am in P1 with Kangaroo a few seconds back. At the end of lap 16 this misunderstanding with tbassman......

As my day wasn't all that good.... I decided to kill myself with a 100G impact..... as I am wrting this..... I failed . :D

Hope you guys had fun...me???...Hmmmm....

i am a virgin race winner NO MORE !!
yeeehaaaah !!
thanks to kaos, mufa and coolus for finishing this long race...and letting me win!
disappointed impulsive, joempie and pietro couldn't continue as it would have been a great finish :-(

a short video coming later today. short 'cause the first 20 laps were exciting, the rest just bringing it home (wont bore you with that).

scott, i don't think it's my connection 'cause when we changed to elite, the same thing happened ??...twice ?? i think i will connect to ethernet anyway, rather than wireless. will test it...

Look I have now decided, no one is to bring in Mics to the race they can be also distraction, also a new rule is that the chat thread starting from now, is not to be used during the race, Qualifying and pre race yes, during race no. I shouldn't have done it in Monaco, but hey I just brought that rule in now so, I don't get the penalty.
Violating any of the rule changes will result in a 5 or 10 points deduction
for those who don't know in the middle of the Monaco GP I sent Jamie a message telling him to crash.
The new rules come into affect at Turkey, so I get away with it :)

Really sorry I missed the race guys, I'd promised my children a night of bowling and expected to be home slot earlier, but was late getting out of work and so that ment rush hour traffic to the bowling alley making me even later. Hope the race went ahead ok. How did everyone do?

Great racing Tsjarlie i gotta say:) That was so close right up to the very end.
Kekks35 it was really close you caught up and passed me a couple of times... Really happy that i could keep you behind:)

Sorry about Lindblom98 and MaccaaF1 going off:-( Hope to race again another day:)
See You on the track next time Ryan(LouieABF) :)

1. Tsjarlie
2. TH_2310(gap to 1st place only 0,7sec)
3. Kekks35
4. Lindblom98(DNF)
5. MaccaaF1(DNF)

Goodnight Guys:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back