Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

lol Justin, wow i can't believe company's do bandwidth limit, i consider myself lucky, 50Meg download unlimited Bandwidth 4Meg upload speed :p.

you need to limit them m8, you're the boss you pay the bills haha.

does this race start at 18:30GMT or 19:30 BST? i remember last time he said this time and it was infact 19:30 BST.

For me it will be 20:30 EST (Amsterdam), so UK is 19:30.... I guess ....

lol Justin, wow i can't believe company's do bandwidth limit, i consider myself lucky, 50Meg download unlimited Bandwidth 4Meg upload speed :p.

you need to limit them m8, you're the boss you pay the bills haha.

does this race start at 18:30GMT or 19:30 BST? i remember last time he said this time and it was infact 19:30 BST.

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn....
Hello e'body. Just woken up. Race starts in 22 mins.

William, you are in ! Hope you are around??? And you have the RED BULL.

Welcome Nick to your first RD race AND it's at the daunting Suzuka track, located 1 hour from the bustling metropolis of...
Stefan's in-law's house. I am a "veteran" racer as i have had 3 races... :)

Nick, as you will be aware and will witness with RD racing, it is not bumper cars (which is probably why you signed up). It is clean, fair and exciting racing. Most importantly tonight, you MUST let the Mclaren driver WIN. Do this by allowing me...umm, i mean the McLaren driver to pass you and then block all other drivers (cleanly and fairly of course).

And best of luck!! And where are you from??

Roger that ;) Im from Birmingham, UK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back