Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

hey william ur in

sorry guys cant make it to race tonight...sorry bout late notice but doing my hot laps for league and due to crappy internet provider limiting monthly limits and teenage kids with 1000 FB friends i only have less than a Gig left for the month and still have hot lap of singapore to do and dont renew dl limit till the 4TH !! gutted but better safe than sorry

see ya all sunday sorry again

Very cool Andrew, thanks for sharing. I understood a lot more about what was going on in that race after watching it from your point of view (yes, I watched the whole lot!).
On my screen the HUD was showing Kriska a lap down from where he actually was, so I thought I was racing him for position, so that's why I was confused immediately after the race. I was racing Freddie for position though, and lost ground on him when you lapped me. He then lost ground when you lapped him, and at that point the HUD said he was P3, so I pushed hard to try and get onto the podium. I got within touching distance (literally!) but made some errors and dropped back, only to find there was another car up there anyway...

You showed some of your qualities there; shame about the one big mistake, but there could have been several more if it wasn't for your lightning reactions. Great display of how to push to the max on option tyres and fast engine mapping - not easy on that track.

I'd like to have seen a longer battle between you and Romain; he made the error in the Anthony Noghes, saw you going for the overtake and didn't fight you. Very good driving from both of you, but the fans (and I include myself) want to see more action!

Bulk up your brakes for the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in two weeks! :cool:

Simple way to save bandwidth and have unlimited access to your computer!

1. Buy a router or not, if you already have one.
2. Go into routers menu and find the bit that blocks sites/keywords.
3. Add facebook to sites/keywords that are banned.
4. If kids complain tell them to go and see one of their 1000 friends.

Now you have unlimited playtime and your kids will have to get a real life with actual people involved... :D

I read the rules and they are pretty vague, when i made my championship initially there was no one saying that i had to have it under RD rules, however the rules are not good enough in my opinion, F1 needs its own set of rules which i clearly laid out and made everyone understand before it.

It seems funny how after doing 11 races and having 3 breaks (14 weeks) that this has only just been noticed by moderators.

Edit: Not trying to be funny like Lewis Hamiltons Ali G joke here, i just think moderators should have discussed it with me and other drivers a lot sooner instead of just closing all these threads without any warning.

What time does this Championship Run??

I may have some interest in racing here, also what are the rules? (Would love a no assist league)

And yes the Mods should have to discuss it with the person before taking action. I was told to take down any links that were not directed to RD pages. So i had to take down Jacks site from the info etc.

EDIT: I am sure when i read the rules before they stated that the owner of the event can choose their own rules if they wish. (Maybe thats just for the points). cant remember

I read the rules again just now, it says that points can be decided by the owner, however there is no rule stating that if you do not follow all these rules to the tee, then your thread will be closed without warning.

Also from how i see it, the racing rules are vague, so the rule i have were you are not allowed to cross the pitlane exit, would not apply as would other detailed rules which could greatly effect an F1 race, also on the rules thread there is a link to a forum which is supposed to hold all the approved championships/leagues in Race Department, however this link leads to a dead end.

Racing club should state on the application that the RD rules have to be stuck too and is included in the template when you start the race thread, also i believe each game should have its own set of rules, as each game is different, not every single type of racing is the same and requires it, having one set of vague rules for all the racing games on this website is pretty illogical from my view.

Very cool Andrew, thanks for sharing. I understood a lot more about what was going on in that race after watching it from your point of view (yes, I watched the whole lot!).
On my screen the HUD was showing Kriska a lap down from where he actually was, so I thought I was racing him for position, so that's why I was confused immediately after the race. I was racing Freddie for position though, and lost ground on him when you lapped me. He then lost ground when you lapped him, and at that point the HUD said he was P3, so I pushed hard to try and get onto the podium. I got within touching distance (literally!) but made some errors and dropped back, only to find there was another car up there anyway...

You showed some of your qualities there; shame about the one big mistake, but there could have been several more if it wasn't for your lightning reactions. Great display of how to push to the max on option tyres and fast engine mapping - not easy on that track.

I'd like to have seen a longer battle between you and Romain; he made the error in the Anthony Noghes, saw you going for the overtake and didn't fight you. Very good driving from both of you, but the fans (and I include myself) want to see more action!

Bulk up your brakes for the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in two weeks! :cool:

Its good to know that you and others are quite happy to watch a whole race from my perspective so will continue to do this from now on plus its so much easier than doing highlights although I may get round to highlighting this in a few days.

Thx to all for watching its really made it feel worthwhile even when the first upload failed (each upload took 15 hours) and the use of 253Gb of hard drive space.

Yeah I heard what happened to yours.
Look, if anyone is about to close this, can you hear me out.
A: A club, is not one race, a club is a group of guys who meet and race eachother often, now our meeting is F1, this is where we set it up, it may be a championship, but it's a club championship, same with Rob Butler's.
B: This was setup long before Race Department had Leagues for PS3.
C: This and Rob Butlers championship determins, the top 8 in group 1 of the PS3 RDF1C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back