Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Nice vid Andrew! What a pace....

How can you get a 52 minute feature uploaded to youtube?
When my movie is longer than 15 minutes it's being rejected.... I always need to edit it and that takes too much time, so I mostly not even bother to post my vids.

Anywayz thanx for sharing

You need to of uploaded between 10-15 clips before your account will be upgraded to unlimited time, and the over 2gb is by using the java option on the right hand side of the page.

Did you actually watch the whole thing? cos im guessing most will skip through bits and pieces.

You need to of uploaded between 10-15 clips before your account will be upgraded to unlimited time, and the over 2gb is by using the java option on the right hand side of the page.

Did you actually watch the whole thing? cos im guessing most will skip through bits and pieces.

Till now I have 10 clips, so will see what happens after 15 clips. :) I will also check the java option at the right side.

I watched 30 minutes of the whole clip (skipped 22 minutes). As you are using 3 screens the clip is rather small (width/height) on my laptop to watch (at the office :p).
You were "lucky" with your "crash" (turning into the chicane after the tunnel) so close to your actual pitstop and your pace to catch up kriska was amazing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back