Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

How are you guys getting on at Monaco? I have been doing pretty good, not many mistakes but sometimes i take my eyes of the TV and mess up.

Also, Who plays Forza 3 or has the game? There might be a new RD League starting for it, run by Andrew Skinner. It would be nice to see this game get off the ground as it has had no events at all.

Too Join a Forza 3 soon to be RD League, go here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forza-motorsport-3/56195-forza-3-championship-league-intrest.html

This could be the start to something great!

Races Completed
Bahrain (7 Drivers) Australia (7 Drivers) Malaysia (8 Drivers) China (6 Drivers) Spain (6 Drivers)
Monaco (1 Driver) Turkey (9 Drivers) Canada (8 Drivers) Valencia (5 Drivers) U.K (9 Drivers)
Germany (8 Drivers)

Position Driver Team Points
1st neild1963 Red Bull 228
2nd TheEvans7 Mclaren 123
3rd DutchFLC Lotus 117
4th H3MB3RD Ferrari 91
5th ~ Hammerpgh Williams 59
5th ~ My3Leggedcat Renault 59
7th FigjamRACER (R2) - 43
8th Bradz 1001 Eng Hispania 40
9th Lostitsmurf (R1) - 38
10th MONSTER GEE Toro Rosso 20
11th Bonesmalone1971 BMW Sauber 6
12th XzN7RacerXz Mercedes 4
13th iM xSHiiFTx Virgin 0

www.***********/f1reality

Also some racers expressed concern about the German GP starting late, I will add a new rule to the new championship in light of this problem.

14) Players should be showing up online by 8PM GMT, the latest a race will start is 8.30 PM GMT, if you cannot be there by that time you will not be allowed to race and any reserve drivers may take your place if there are any available.
MMmmm wonder why I completely disappeared from the championship here and on the the F1 reality web site...Last news I tought I had 66 points and was 5th :confused:

Thread closed as this championship is;
- Not running under RD rules and regulations
- Posted in the club section; club means single race fun events

OP please contact me if you want to have this reopened but some serious reconstructing needs to be done I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back