Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

just watched your vid , nice one bezza had a great battle with you all race until you ditched it in the barrier , was quicker than you but just couldnt get passed and wasnt going do do a hamilton ! as i needed the points ,clean racing expected a podium but 4th will do as like i said need the points .

Only reason i see that people do not like tyre wear off, is because you could do every single lap on the Option tire, then switch to Primes for the last lap, also you get maximum grip for every lap, i know i aint in this championship but if i had options for 99% of the race it would be so easy for me lol :)

Thanks, I was pumped when i saw this, My fav track with a good race hopefully on the way. I was worried i wasn't gunna get in on time because I had to become a licensed member just to post first and it took ages! :( But I'm in and I'll see you guys on the track :D

Ya you may be right kyle but they way the have the tire sim on here is so stupid, by they way it would prob be easier for everyone, i know if there was no tire wear in your championship i would have won a few races already! not that they cant be won with tire wear it would be nice to have something different thats all...

There are ways around people running the whole race on option tires till last lap it would be so easy to take care of!

Nick Powell / warpig76 / Force India

my first RD race!

Welcome Nick to your first RD race AND it's at the daunting Suzuka track, located 1 hour from the bustling metropolis of...
Stefan's in-law's house. I am a "veteran" racer as i have had 3 races... :)

Nick, as you will be aware and will witness with RD racing, it is not bumper cars (which is probably why you signed up). It is clean, fair and exciting racing. Most importantly tonight, you MUST let the Mclaren driver WIN. Do this by allowing me...umm, i mean the McLaren driver to pass you and then block all other drivers (cleanly and fairly of course).

And best of luck!! And where are you from??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back