Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Kobayashi for Ferrari or Red Bull next year please, the guy is awesome. My driver of the day. Yea Button should have won it, last 6 laps a farce with new tyres!
ps. any chance of moving race on 28th Aug to 21st Aug? Hoping to go to SPA!! Cheap flight to Amsterdam, hire car, bomb it to spa - cheapest tickets the best from experience, you can walk all round track with some great views. Tent, carry out etc. Dirt cheap way to see best track in Europe. Anyone fancy sharing hire-car? Room for 2 more.

Another thought, league season ends 18th Sept, F1 2011 out 23rd Sept. Think we could manage to start new league on 25th? Interesting way for us all to experience a brand new season, no-one will have had much, if any practice. Chances are game will be delayed of course!! Worth taking names now tho? What ya think guys?
"I loike it!" - Louis Walsh

Im a massive Hamilton fan and I was really dissapointed to see him act the way he did, It was seriously cringe inducing stuff.

Its been downhill ever since he sacked his father as manager and dawned those earings.

Im hoping he turns it around though, IMO he`s still the fastest and most exciting driver in F1. Just a pitty that the rules in F1 today ruin the racing so frequently.

I will not be dismantling my LH shrine any time soon.

PS3 League
Alright guys listen up:
so I have just been in contact with Scott Webber. And finally if we can sort things out, by we I mean the PS3 community on RD, now then League 1, the top 4 guys from both Robs and my championship will get automatic put through to the top league.

Now to you newer guys that doesn't sound fair but it is, think about it weve been on here longest and we have been really wanting this most. the other 4 guys in league one will be determined by time trial. It is a league however, so we can't have just one league, there will be two leagues maybe 3 depends.

so then the fastest 4 who did qualify will be in league 1, the rest will be in league 2.

If there are to be 3 leagues, then the 4 fastest will qualify for League 1. league 2 will have the other fastest guys and the 3rd league slowest (No offence if your put into that league).

You know the rules fair driving please.

How to sign up: Go to the link below
http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/56102-ps3-f1-league-signup.html#post834676

PS3 League
Alright guys listen up:
so I have just been in contact with Scott Webber. And finally if we can sort things out, by we I mean the PS3 community on RD, now then League 1, the top 4 guys from both Robs and my championship will get automatic put through to the top league.

Now to you newer guys that doesn't sound fair but it is, think about it weve been on here longest and we have been really wanting this most. the other 4 guys in league one will be determined by time trial. It is a league however, so we can't have just one league, there will be two leagues maybe 3 depends.

so then the fastest 4 who did qualify will be in league 1, the rest will be in league 2.

If there are to be 3 leagues, then the 4 fastest will qualify for League 1. league 2 will have the other fastest guys and the 3rd league slowest (No offence if your put into that league).

http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-201...tml#post834676

PS3 League
Alright guys listen up:

http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-201...tml#post834676

You know how you say top 4 from the two championships? Do you mean the top 4 atm, or when the championship finishes? :)

And if you have to qualify - how do you go about entering a time?
Cheers for any help :p

Im up for that challenge to :D

Canada is one of my 3 fav tracks, Canada, Spa and Brazil. Got a 1:13.xxx without trying in TT (I realy can't stand the McLaren's engine sound so I tend to use the Renault more).

Thanks and its good to be back, looking forward to the race in two weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back