Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

If David lost about 10 seconds, then he should get 10 seconds taken off his final time. The only problem with this is that he was lapped. So we dont know his exact time.

And for the points system, what i was trying to do with the RD league was create points that were closer to each other meaning positions higher up are much more important. And i made all 11 drivers get at least 1 point

Watch the footage of that incident again and bear in mind that Hamilton was having his worst day ever behind the wheel...

As the approach the chicane Mr.H appears to bump the FI's rear left wheel which of course sends him wide through the chicane, the whole crash was a result of this FI comming back onto the track instead of crashing... I have to say that after looking at this I can only think LH is finaly loosing the plot. ALG would not have had a problem if not for the FI.

As for LH's comments at the end of the race I know that he has apparently said sorry to the officials but I want a public appology on the BBC just as his insult was broadcast to millions of people around the world.

Time for him to learn some humility.

Glad you had a good race folks...

Now as your all aware new blood will be comming to G4 for the next race. One word PRACTICE. Canada seems like its an easy track but remember it has almost no run off areas, barriers are close to the track so going wide around some of the high speed corners is dangerous and then theres the final chicane...

Im looking forward to racing with you folks, I know I have a lot of work to do to get some good points but theres no place like Canada to start ;)

champ2edit-1.jpg

RDF1C - S1 - Group 1 - Race 4: Monaco GP - 5th June
You Have to Confirm in this thread by saying you confirm (Make the text Bold to help me) or you can confirm on xbox live. You have to confirm by 2 hours before the race or a reserve driver could take your seat.

Host: Jack Evans
Back Up Host: Dylan Hember
Drivers:
http://www.racedepartment.com/rdf1c-xbox-360/53094-rdf1c-s1-grids-groups.html

Track Guide by Glight:

http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-track-guides/54254-track-guide-race-06-monte-carlo-monaco.html

Confirmed Drivers;
Dylan Hember / H3MB3RD
David O'Reily / FigjamRACER
Dan Smith / MysticViibrosis (Maybe)
Chris Hempsall / TheHemps
Jono Dupres / DupesyBaby
Evan Imray / Erti47
John Lindahl / FragrantNutria5
Harvey Jenkins / HarvJ95
Jean-Francois Matte / FullIzzu

i watched the GRoup4 race, 4 of you yet there was quite abit of bumping going on, i know the track isn't easy but be careful guy's :p

Goodluck in Canada, im aiming for a 1.11 online :D i can get a 1.10 on TT...... i'll have a Video coming up soon for the Braking points if anyone is Interested?

Lewis Hamilton has lost it , who the heck does he think he is on the track and off it?

Richest Sport in the world, the rule and consequences will be strict if you try overtaking like a fool, all of people he should know full well on this track, im starting to not like him more and more now, Jenson on the other hand.... well deserved Podium for him, im jsut annoyed they we're allowed to change tyres on the Re-start. that was pathetic to be honest.

Thanx Andrew! Yeah too bad, but had fun chasing you and a podium is not bad. :)

Hopefully I will be able to catch you in Montreal! :D
You need to put some Greese on the tyre spokes.... don't forgot to put new Indicator lights on your car...i have ordered you some Nails for the back of the car, you can deploy them anytime you like at Montreal to give your fellow driver's some punctures muahaha :p

Race Report
Congrats to Lottismurf for his first pole and..
Congrats to My3leggedcat for his first podium.

I had a good quali getting P2 using a wet setup for this track I had created and saved in practise.
I opted for a two stop strategy Options-Primes-Options knowing that I would need options to race the fastest teams and be in contention at half way.

I took the lead through turn 1 with a clean pass on Lottismurfwho ran a little wide on turn 1.
A first lap incident put me back in P5.
I picked up a couple more places in the early laps due to spins and offs.
I had a good 5 lap tussle with neild1963 (Kyle) defending my race position as hard as is legal with a good line and reasonable pace as he tried to pass me after serving his drive through. He eventually got past in sector 3 I believe.
Next was DutchFLC who gained bit by bit over the first 30 or so laps slowed somewhat by his battle with Peter It seems. I pitted a bit early for primes when the car started feeling very loose on about lap 18.
DutchFLC and I battled for only about 2 laps or so with DutchFLC restraining his frustration as I played Petrov to his Alonso.
He got a pass down the inside around lap 33 I think. He had gained track position, there was only slight contact and and the corner was his.
My position changed a couple of times as teams pitted (ominously for their oprtions) and after the stops washed out I was running third with MonsterGee 15 sec behind at about lap.45. My primes were due to get "past their prime" in the closing laps and it was a toss of the coin whether I stopped for options. At this point I had no radio contact with the pits and was forced to make the calculations myself. This extra drain on grey matter space caused KERS to jam on and a big off and some lawn mowing. In a lap MonsterGee was down from 15 sec to 5 secs and pitting was not on the cards.

The closing laps saw MonsterGee and My3leggedcat pounce on my fading primes.
Well done to them to be in a position to do so.
Result was P5

Thankyou for the race.

You need to put some Greese on the tyre spokes.... don't forgot to put new Indicator lights on your car...i have ordered you some Nails for the back of the car, you can deploy them anytime you like at Montreal to give your fellow driver's some punctures muahaha :p

Thanx mate, I am sure gonna put them on my car, now only need pole so I can NAIL all of them or wait just before they all started lapping me and NAIL them at that time. :D

C'mon peeps , stop the discusions about who hit who first. Accidents happen in a race. This race wasnt a highlight for anyone of us I believe , **** happens.

I started 8th , was 2nd after the first few corners and then f****d it up myself in the hairpin , 8th again... So my catchup race started from lap 2. Pushed it too hard a few times with the heavy car , even pushed Bonesmalone of the track in a not so nice overtake attemp (again sorry for that mate , a really ugly move that was). Had a hard time keeping up with the heavy car the first 20 laps or so but then I found my rythm and started to climb slowly.

Believe it was around lap40/50 I crashed into a car standing the wrong way round on the track (was that you Hammerpg?) , saw him to late , CRASH , yellow frontwing and a drivethru penalty. Luckily I could replace the wing during my planned pitstop (started on primes). Believe I was 3rd or 4th after my stop. pushed it hard and made it back to 2nd. Believe I had a small issue with Figjam here when overtaking him , he left very little room and pushed my car when I was beside him. I shouted something not so nice if I remember well. (after the race we both said sorry , case closed :rolleyes: )

If I have been a bit more carefull at the first 20 laps (and not hit Hammerpg) I'm sure I could have been fighting with Neil for first. All those mistakes are the 50 secs I was behind him at the end. Shame on me. Better luck next time.

TIME FOR A GROUPHUG! :tongue:

Lewis Hamilton has lost it , who the heck does he think he is on the track and off it?

Richest Sport in the world, the rule and consequences will be strict if you try overtaking like a fool, all of people he should know full well on this track, im starting to not like him more and more now, Jenson on the other hand.... well deserved Podium for him, im jsut annoyed they we're allowed to change tyres on the Re-start. that was pathetic to be honest.

I agree Scott, Hamilton totally lost it. He must have been frustrated missing a first start row due to Perez's accident in Q3. Just too agressive....
Yeah, the re-start... changing tyres is a bad rule, just let the cars run as they stopped.... F1 is boring with everytime the same winner..... a few more races like this and we have a champion half season..... what is the fun of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back