Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

F1 2010 @ Spa - June 3rd 2011

f1flyer.png

GAMING PLATFORM

PlayStation 3

START TIME

20:00 BST/ 19:00GMT

RACE SETTINGS

Participation: Qualification and Race
Race Distance: 50% or 75% (post your prefrence)
Car Assignment: Player's Choice
Weather Setting: Dynamic
Track Selection: Spa

SIMULATIONS SETTINGS

Rules and Flags: Realistic
Fuel Load Simulation: On
Car Damage: Cosmetic
Car Performance: Equal
Collisions: Full

ASSIST RESTRICTIONS

Braking Assist: Banned
ABS: Banned
Traction Control: Allowed
Dynamic Racing Line: Allowed
Gearbox: Allowed
Pit Limiter: Allowed
Pit Box Control: Allowed

Forum name:
Gamer tag:
Car prefrence:
Percentage prefrence:

1. Oli Peacock/olliekart/Mclaren/75%
  2. Indrek Maeots /Indreksan/Ferrari 50% or 75%
  3. Thomas Helmer/TH_2310/Lotus/50%
  4. Ryan Lewis/LouieABF/Red Bull/50%
  5. Ryan Mckeown/MaccaaF1/Mercedes/75%
  6. Marcus Lindblom/lindblom98/Toro Rosso/50%
  7. Damien Moore / Tsjarlie / Renault/ 50% or 75%
  8. Jamie-lee Mayers / iam_thegame / Williams 50%
  9. Ryan Bakken/OpusX_SRT/ Sauber 50%
  10. Sean Olley/HypeSean/HRT 50%
  11. Mark Hume/Spearhead72/Virgin 50%

ihavnt seen his interview, i will look at it soon.

And yes the RD leagues season ends just before F1 2011 comes out. So not sure weather to start season 2 on F1 2010 or have a little wait until we have enough people to start season 1 for F1 2011.

F1 2010 @ Hockenheim Wednesday 1st June

f1flyer.png

GAMING PLATFORM

PlayStation 3

START TIME

19:00GMT

RACE SETTINGS

Participation: Qualification and Race
Race Distance: 40% or 50%
Car Assignment: Player's Choice
Weather Setting: Dynamic
Track Selection: Hockenheim - Germany

SIMULATIONS SETTINGS

Rules and Flags: Realistic
Tyre Wear: On
Fuel Load Simulation: On
Car Damage: On / Off
Car Performance: Equal
Collisions: Full

ASSIST RESTRICTIONS

Braking Assist: Banned
ABS: Banned
Traction Control: Allowed
Dynamic Racing Line: Allowed
Gearbox: Allowed
Pit Limiter: Allowed
Pit Box Control: Allowed

Forum name:
Gamer tag:

1. Nicholas Farr / Grizzly_Bear123 / Renault
  2. Indrek Maeots / Indreksan / Ferrari
  3. Oli Peacock / olliekart / Mclaren
  4. Rob Butler / robbutler / Red Bull
  5. Tim Popplewell / TPOTANK / Williams
  6. Sean Olley / HypeSean / Force India
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
This is primarily for Rob's league as a practice but if we don't have enough some others will be able to join.

If you haven't already add me on PSN (Grizzly_Bear123) and hopefully I'll see you all on Wednesday!

with any luck 2011 will be awesome. If that's the case who will want to do a whole season on the old game once they've tried the newer, better, glitch free, 24 car, penalty perfect, DRS & KERS enabled, money back garanteed if not completely satisfied, free GP ticket and flights to any race of ur choice (with Nicole Shirtsinger/another hottie) included, F1 2011 version?
Bernie & Clarkson!!! haha

Yes, to be honest. I think that Williams turned in too early, almost cutting of Lewis. Lewis shouldn't of got a penalty for that incident. Maybe the driver didnt see him, but he should of gave him some space. Even Schmi give Hamilton space to pass.

Yeah Hamilton still had emotions from Saturday and definitely took that into the race. That said I don't think either of his overtake moves were that optimistic and were decent chances (same for Paul di Resta). Schumi pulled exactly the same move on Hamilton, who could have turned early and blocked him, but he recognised that the car behind had got into a position and decided to not turn in. I think it is very different than moves we see where the car in front has already started to turn and the one behind just slides into them.

I think you see this strong overtaking etiquette from Kobayashi as well. For all he is able to snake up the inside to pull off these fantastic moves on cars in front, when someone does it to him he recognises the move and doesn't cause any drama - almost to the point of being criticised for making it too easy for the other driver. I think the whole term of "causing an avoidable accident" is cringe-worthy; surely all racing accidents are avoidable if everyone just slowed down and respected stopping distances like us road motorists have to. I mean that's hardly racing is it? Massa could have chosen not to turn in on Hamilton, as could Maldonado - they had a line they could have taken if they had elected to, it just would have been slower.

So although I'm no fan of Hamilton, and I have no sympathy for him in the sense that he took his bad attitude to the track, at the same time I do feel sympathy for him and PDR over their penalties. But then Massa and Maldonado paid a much higher price for it than Hamilton did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back