Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Quali:

2 runs on primes: 1st run went 3rd, 2nd run was abandened due to being held up
1 run on options: 1 lap fluffed Copse and duly went 7tenths of pole in 2nd

Race:
Start: Lee 'stalled' on the grid so i led into the 1st corner, by the time i was at Vale, more or less eveyone behind me went of or got taken off
stint 1: Ran well on the options til lap 6 when i had a 10+ sec gap abck to Jarred(i think). Pitted for options, anticipating rain, again and closed the gap from 6secs to 3.7secs to lee after i pitted. Continued to be about 1sec quicker than whoever was 2nd
Stint 2, Rain: Kept on my options til lap 16 when i and lee(whose gap now failed to show up on the HUD) pitted. I pitted for full wets, knowing they offered more grip what ever the conditions than the inters.
Traffic: I filed my way throughthe traffic, which did a good job of getting out the way, until i came up to Nicholas, who went wide coming into farm. I went round the outside of him hoping he would get out my way, but failed to realise i was there and forced me off the track, im sorry if i caused you to spin.

Quite happy with the result being, my 4th race this year, 3rd one finished and 2nd one Won!!!

I wouldnt mind running a championship midweek but as Rob has stated you probably wont get many people joining or get it finished in time for F1 2011 comes out it should only be run if theres more then say 6 or 7 people who actually want to join it otherwise i wouldnt run one.

Races on the other hand can be arranged aslong as its far enough in advance

well if i had managed a clean lap in quali i would have only been among the back runners but as it was my first "proper" race i qualified last, by a whole 10 seconds behind 9th.

in the race my aim was to just get some experience, managed to just about stay in contact with everyone upto vale where it seemed everyone spun off. i managed to carve a line through only to get a tap on the rear from rob, which was the first of many spins.
pitted for primes on about lap 8 and the went in for wets around lap 17.
sorry to anyone i held up at all but pretty sure i managed to stay out of the way for maost of you.
thanks for the race.

Today's race was a farce, Massa was renegade all weekend, he crashed out trying to retain an already lost position so got what he deserved. Hamilton should have been DQ'd. I like the guy, but today he was a liability out there, same goes for Di Resta. How on earth are Maldonado, Perez, petrov (and Trulli as well these days) even allowed near a Formula 1 car, no wait, track. Why are HRT still on the grid? they were being lapped in the 8th lap, thats ridiculous. HRT must go.

Whats with changing tyres on a red flag? The stewards might as well have help a meeting between the teams and said 'look guys, we all know theres no way in hell we'll ever let a McLaren win if we can prevent it, so should we just finish up now?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back