Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

I'm not giving up just yet it's not over till the fat lady sings but I was mainly referring to Monaco where I was over a second a lap faster then the field and had a victory taken away by an invisible wall but that's racing the thing I was most annoyed about was not being awarded 3rd place points even though I was classified as a finisher because I completed over 90% of the race. But I plan to win all the races left as before I only turned up and raced with no practice and a standard setup, now I have great setups and regulary play and practice

that was so bad i cant tell you how mad i am was hit 3 times in first lap then got took out by force india who spoon not his fault but still took me out then had a flat tyre and hit the wall and out not happy at all very messy first lap lots of people going off

Oli Peacock
Jamie-lee Mayers
Jarred Woodley
Lee Cocker
Rob Butler
Indrek Maetos
Nicholas Farr
Jon Fairfield
Ryan Lewis
Shane White

Standings seemed to go a little crazy, saying that I finished 2nd when infact I was down in 5th etc. Very messy first lap, with people showing no interested in braking especially down at Vale.

That was weird! Got a good start a just managed to avoid Lee as he had some sort of problem. Then going down to Vale jamie tried what I thought was a very opportunistic move which just ended up hurting us both and left me last.

Managed to go back to 5th and was slowly gaining on jared i think before I had to pit. It was just my luck that the lap after i pitted it started to rain. So pitted around lap 12 for inters which was probably too early.

Came out behind Rob and started to catch quite quickly. Rob went wide leading onto that straight just before that right handed kink and so i look to go up the inside. It was pretty wet at this point and Rob slid back on the track and I had no where to go and ended up ramming him in the back. I got a drive through for that and then I gave the place back to Rob as I felt that that was the right thing to do.

Took my drive through same time as rob pitted and so came out in front. Started to catch Indrek before having a problem and I nearly caused Ollie to spin out while he was lapping me so sorry to Ollie for that. Rob passed me and I looked to be gaining but ran out of laps and don't think I would have been able to pass him anyway.

Anyway enjoyable race and i hate wet weather driving and that track so on the whole not too bad.

Thanks again and see you all next week :)

Quali

Went for something different than usual as i usually put new options on and go for a last lap attempt, i tried the primes this time lol was on pole for a while and thought i wouldnt have to go out, then i glance up and im down to 4th, went out and promtly abandoned the lap as i made a mistake.

Race

Good start up to third, got a run on Nicholas down the hangar straight then missed my braking point and ran wide unfortunantly taking him off to, got back on track and wait for him to pass me and got hit by the force india or williams which sent me back into Nic, finally let him back through and i was last, passed people spinning off and pitting i was up to 4th when it started to rain so i stayed out as the guys infront pitted again i did to, noticed Jarred was still on dries as he let me through, cruised around in second till the last corner when Robs name came up in second but judging by his comments he finished 5th, very happy with that result

Personally I would appreciate a midweek race. The championships in the weekends are pretty much set, and new people like myself, will appreciate the extra opportunity for some clean and fun racing:cool:

Would like to add, that i would be fine with single races:wink::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back