Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Sorry, what's the rule for the pit lane exit - do you only have to keep two tyres within the lines? I'm finding it a tough, tight corner to take within the lines, and I wasn't practicing it because I forgot the pit lane worked like that. :frown:

Managed to get my first laps (around 25-30) of the Hoc under my belt early this morning (got up at 6:30 just to get in some practice.. hows that for decication lol). Not pulling up any trees time wise but at least have the braking poionts frsh in my mind and a setup that I am relatively happy with. I just hope it remains dry!!!!

Tyre wear seems really high here though and also fuel seemed to run low really quickly so could be some late race triubles if people aren't careful!!

Only cloud on the horizon for me is my wife has come down with a really bad migraine attack and currently is trying to sleep it off. If she doesn't recover in the next hour and a half I may well have to pull out :( Hopefully won't come to that but don't really have much option with a 6 year old around and an ill Mrs.

Fingers crossed...

Not sure what I think about any rule change at this stage of the season. It probably would benefit me as I have had to miss two races so far and am likely to miss another on the 26th June for my wedding anniversary (unless it is a break week) and I would so far only drop one points scoring position if my current 5 worst 5 results were taken into account. But we have played 10 rounds with the current rules and maybe should stick to those for the remainder of this season (seeing as that is what we signed up to) and look at a rules revision for the next season. I would agree with Kyle that 3 or maybe 4 races being discounted would be enough but that is something we can look at once the season is finished and we can all chat about it at the end of season party ;)

Well I have just finished watching the Qualifying for Monaco and it was exciting if a little bit anti climatic. I did have a chuckle to myself when the tow truck pulled up into the pits with Sergio perez's wrecked car on the back. I was just waiting for some hairy arsed French bloke to get out the cab with half a grubby Gitanes hanging out his mouth, go over to the Team principle at Sauber and slap a £3000 towing bill in his hands!!!! Glad Sergio is ok though, quite a smack that was!

Well that's annoying, Race review, started 10th went all the way up to third at the start, lap 5 yellow wing, lap 7 or 8 or 9 went up to 2nd, then went back down to 3rd then 4th back up to 3rd. And last thing, sorry I was soo slow, I had no setup for wet so I had to just pick a quick setup

Jamie will be lucky to overtake me, because I was soo much better than him today, but hey end of the day he won the Marathon and I won the sprint, so I think he will overtake me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Socks

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Shoes

Votes: 11 17.7%