Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Basically the PC racers understand people have family commitments and understand that it isn't fair that they have to muss races and points for those commitments so they have a very simple rule where at the end of the season your worst 5 results are discounted meaning people who do have these unfair commitments can miss up to 5 races, it's very simple and not a big change and I'm sure mist if the other drivers will be up for introducing these rule

So if i finished 2nd or better in every single race from now til the end, i would lose out on 3 of those podium places? And 2 of my 4th position places? That don't seem fair to me, specially when its halfway through a season, i already been thinking about next season and how points would be distributed, that rule you suggest could be brought in, but only for next season, i would probably say 3 races not 5, because if you have too many races which essentially do not count, people will be less inclined to actually show up.

Next season i was thinking of a more traditional points system, like this:

1st = 10 2nd = 6 3rd = 4 4th = 3 5th = 2 6th =1

I stated at the start of the season that we could implement small rule changes if they would benefit the championship if something was affecting it, like the Force India car rule change, that was to encourage an extra driver every race and actually have more drivers finish with points, but to completely change the way that points are calculated at the end of the season when we are already this far in, seems really unfair to me, a few drivers i know would have worked hard to get the points positions they did and to have those taken away would be unjust.

From ELITE CHS
"We advise all participants to check where the "yellow" pit out line is on the track of Monte Carlo. Remember that you have to stay to the right of that yellow line until after the first corner if you have just left the pits! With receiving footage of racers not following the rule, penalties can be given after the race...;)"

Pls keep this in mind guys!

Wow crazy stuff. i have to go to work it looks like once again i will not make it, i am very sorry about this but its my job so i have to be there, it sucks really bad was looking forward to racing today. If this happens again i guess i just need to give my seat up to someone else cause im sure there is someone who can make it. Again i am sorry that i wont make it.

Lineup for Round 11 - German GP

1. neild1963 - Red Bull - Confirmed
  2. Bradz 1001 Eng - Hispania - Confirmed
  3. My3Leggedcat - Renault - Confirmed
  4. CdaUrbanNinja - Mclaren - Confirmed
  5. Lostitsmurf - Ferrari - Confirmed
  6. Bonesmalone1971 - BMW Sauber - Confirmed
  7. TBD - Mercedes -
  8. DutchFLC - Lotus - Confirmed
  9. Hammerpgh - Williams - Confirmed
  10. MONSTER GEE - Toro Rosso - Confirmed
  11. FigjamRACER - Virgin - Confirmed
Two seats are available for today, it seems we have 4 full time drivers who cannot race today, trying my best to find replacements, but as it stands, we will start with 10 drivers.

Also Bradz 1001 Eng may be a little late, as he is going to a BBQ, looking at starting after 8.30pm, we can talk and do some practice races while we wait for latecomers.

Because I am an idiot, I thought about using same Options for Q 1 & 2 but for some reason it leaft them on the old Options for Q 3 and I thought it would have changed it to a fresh set but it didn't so,that lead to a poor Q3, I mean in Q3 the rear left went yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • Socks

Votes: 62 57.9%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Shoes

Votes: 15 14.0%