Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

it's split into 2 15 min parts and I think that the file sizes are the same as LA Noire parts. So I dunno maybe today my internet is being a bit laggy, it has been a bit slower than usual

FINISHED. PART 1 IS UP :) WOOWHOOO, give it 15 mins then I will present a link to the video. I need to defrag my computer after uploading part 2, because that might speed things up a bit.
Infact if you can't find it then when part 2 is uploaded then I will give both links out. PLEASE I wanna give everyone the link not nobody else ME

In going to suggest the following rule that is in the PC RD league which evens out the field because people who have family events miss out and are put at an unfair advantage the rule is: Your 5 worst results are discounted and you do not take the points from those races

We advise all participants to check where the "yellow" pit out line is on the track of Monte Carlo. Remember that you have to stay to the right of that yellow line until after the first corner if you have just left the pits! With receiving footage of racers not following the rule, penalties can be given after the race...;)

So please concentrate...:)

Oh my Jack, i was expecting a really tough race today against you, as i am pretty fast around Hockenheim.

Also i do not get that rule you have stated, maybe need more details to fully understand it, but it would be unfair i think to change the rules that drastically halfway through a season, as it comes to scoring points.

Karl it seems we have a lot of interest in this championship, are you aware of all the rules and the fact that we do 100% race distances, with qualifying and the options we have for a race?

With jack not racing today, there is a seat going, i do know of another reserve driver who may be interested in racing, ill have to check my messages on the xbox.

Edit: Thinking about that rule.. if my 5 worst places so far in this championship did not count, i would lose 78 points including 3 2nd place podiums (worst positions for me are 2 4th places and 3 2nd places, the rest of the i have won and had no DSQ or DNF) which i worked pretty hard for considering in those races i had accidents which may have cost me places and had to fight back to pick up the points, which to me would be pretty unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Socks

Votes: 59 56.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 15 14.4%