Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was for simhub sketch (leds and displays) since hc-05 will only appear as a serial port it can't be used for gamepad features in all cases.
to use in a button sketch there is some economical wireless option?

And changing the subject, I downloaded the template for 919 for nextion and TCF does not work, I guess simhub does not take telemetry right? Neither are the two battery bars, is there telemetry of that? I have tried iracing and corsa assetto

to use in a button sketch there is some economical wireless option?

And changing the subject, I downloaded the template for 919 for nextion and TCF does not work, I guess simhub does not take telemetry right? Neither are the two battery bars, is there telemetry of that? I have tried iracing and corsa assetto
No other options I know i'm affraid,

About the 919, I don't know this template in particular but since those data are not "standard" (cross games) in simhub it has been probably designed for a specific game.

Hi
Seem to be having display problems with Dash Studio
I use and Apple Ipod Touch for the screen with is up to sate and Safari. However I often get blank screens or Trying to Recconect or waitng Sim...
The touch is on the same LAN

Someone suggested Chrome is better but when I use that I can still see the address bar even though I select full scree

Peter
No thoughts??

Also has anyone got experience using Nextion Display?

Last edited:
No thoughts??

Also has anyone got experience using Nextion Display?
About nextion it's really different (dedicated design, ...) It was a good option before the happening of cheap hdmi LCD. For today I can only recommend it for people having good knowledge of this particular hardware and limitations, you can read the documentation about wiring and template design here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#nextion-support so you can discover how it works and take a wise decision.

About nextion it's really different (dedicated design, ...) It was a good option before the happening of cheap hdmi LCD. For today I can only recommend it for people having good knowledge of this particular hardware and limitations, you can read the documentation about wiring and template design here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#nextion-support so you can discover how it works and take a wise decision.
So am I better just sticking with a tablet/old phone browser setup?

Can you solve this?
in Panel 20x4, big names that goes beyond the next line, it "pushes" the word of the next line.
Example: The word Ferrand that is in the second line and passed to the third it ends up affecting and "pushes" the word LOAD that is in the fourth line.
Captura de Tela (45).png

hey guys, some questions with simhub vs assetto corsa and timing...

We would like to use simhub for our team simulator and here mostly for hotlapping. We are very happy with it, but when assetto corsa cancels a best lap time due to "cut detection" simhub is´nt canceling it... there you get the best lap time, even if you cut the track!

when i start the game in hotlap mode where you start some hundred meter before the start/finish line, simhub is counting the time when i take seat and is not restarting the timer when reaching the start/finish line... so the first lap is´nt counting correctly in simhub!

Are there any solution to solve these problems?

Thx!

Can you solve this?
in Panel 20x4, big names that goes beyond the next line, it "pushes" the word of the next line.
Example: The word Ferrand that is in the second line and passed to the third it ends up affecting and "pushes" the word LOAD that is in the fourth line.
View attachment 308581
Hi, Overflow goes intentionnaly to the line so you can display long texts
But you can set the max length of each part :
upload_2019-6-2_14-43-19.png

hey guys, some questions with simhub vs assetto corsa and timing...

We would like to use simhub for our team simulator and here mostly for hotlapping. We are very happy with it, but when assetto corsa cancels a best lap time due to "cut detection" simhub is´nt canceling it... there you get the best lap time, even if you cut the track!

when i start the game in hotlap mode where you start some hundred meter before the start/finish line, simhub is counting the time when i take seat and is not restarting the timer when reaching the start/finish line... so the first lap is´nt counting correctly in simhub!

Are there any solution to solve these problems?

Thx!
Hi ! Sadly Ac does not gives information about invalid lap so it's not possible to exclude it from counting, on game where this informations is given i've filtered them as best as I could.

Concerning the "pre-lap" is it a particular track ? The counter will start indeed but the lap should not count, as when you will reach the starting line the game must keep the number of completed laps to 0 so simhub will not save it.

Hi ! Sadly Ac does not gives information about invalid lap so it's not possible to exclude it from counting, on game where this informations is given i've filtered them as best as I could.

Concerning the "pre-lap" is it a particular track ? The counter will start indeed but the lap should not count, as when you will reach the starting line the game must keep the number of completed laps to 0 so simhub will not save it.
THX Wotever... ok, i think we can live with that ;-)

wj92gvvl.jpg

First of all without you, Wotever, I would not have had these hours of fun driving and even scoring a few top 100 lap times in PC2.
I have a simple yes or no question. In my 3D printed dashboard pictured above you can see I flipped the RGB rpm LEDs because I miscalculated spaces on the backside.
So...is there an easy (or not so easy ;) way to invert the LED order, so I get the lowest rpm on the "last" LED?

wj92gvvl.jpg

First of all without you, Wotever, I would not have had these hours of fun driving and even scoring a few top 100 lap times in PC2.
I have a simple yes or no question. In my 3D printed dashboard pictured above you can see I flipped the RGB rpm LEDs because I miscalculated spaces on the backside.
So...is there an easy (or not so easy ;) way to invert the LED order, so I get the lowest rpm on the "last" LED?
Yes :D
More seriously, since it's bound to hardware it's configurable at upload using the reverse order option : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-WS2812b-RGBLEDS--Wiring-Setup#arduino-setup

Ps:Amazing dash by the way :D

hello Wotever,

thanks again for backing my request to KUNOS to get the telemetry input back in ACC, they did it in release 1.0 and it works well again now.

Now I am pushing tactile feedback implementation a bit further in my rig so I will have 6 transducers, 2 at the pedals area, 2 under seat and 2 in the back seat

Do you recommend to continue using Shake it V3 or going back to the one mainstream variant? As you know,I have the donated version so both Options are still accessible.

Also, I am getting more and more extreme and I am considering to add motion to my rig.

Leaning towards the DOF reality 2DOF seat mover Option since its cheap and will maintain the compactness of my PLAYSEAT.

Any Plan to integrate Motion setting in Simhub:p would be really great:geek:

Now that ACC is a v1.0 is there any new information that is or can be sent to Sim hub?
The brake bias is all wrong and there is no lap delta coming through and a few zeros where not data is being received.
Is this something on Simhub side or coming from the Sim side?
Or do I just have it set wrong?

Hi Wotever,

It’s amazing to see so much dedication to help and create such a complex app. I could not resist but donating and using it for the rig I just finished building. I have added a 4.3 inch Nextion display. Everything is working meaning that it turns on and off. I can upload templates on it. It even worked in game but not anymore. When I fire up F1 2018 or ACC for instance, after I roll out of my pit no data is going to the display. I can see the dashboard and flip through the pages on the display. But I get no data. Simhub is working on the background and configure. If I pick a dash to stream on a stream on a phone or tablet I get the data. Any recommendation or solution? Thank you

Hi Wotever,

It’s amazing to see so much dedication to help and create such a complex app. I could not resist but donating and using it for the rig I just finished building. I have added a 4.3 inch Nextion display. Everything is working meaning that it turns on and off. I can upload templates on it. It even worked in game but not anymore. When I fire up F1 2018 or ACC for instance, after I roll out of my pit no data is going to the display. I can see the dashboard and flip through the pages on the display. But I get no data. Simhub is working on the background and configure. If I pick a dash to stream on a stream on a phone or tablet I get the data. Any recommendation or solution? Thank you

Hi If you configured it properly at first try I would guess the serial port name has changed, on lot of chips the name is allocated per device/usb port, so if you simply changed the usb port it may have changed the serial port name at the same time. As the nextion editor scans for serial port it's almost invisible on this side, but on simhub side you will have the set the correct one.
upload_2019-6-4_18-37-29.png

Now that ACC is a v1.0 is there any new information that is or can be sent to Sim hub?
The brake bias is all wrong and there is no lap delta coming through and a few zeros where not data is being received.
Is this something on Simhub side or coming from the Sim side?
Or do I just have it set wrong?

Hi ! Sadly this v1 is not a v1 data wise, hopefully they have added back some very important data about feedback (suspension, slip ...) but other data have been filled with "bad data", i'm currently reviewing them to remove them in the wait ("bad data" is worse compared to "no data" as it was before)

Hi I'm creating a steering wheel and I would like to use an Arduino for the buttons and encoders. But the simulation of the simhub keyboard in race trim and race racing setup does not work. How else can I use the commands? Controls and events alone are not enough because they do not have all the necessary commands. Is there a plugin for me? P.s Is it possible in the future from sim hub to use the potentiometers for the double clutch behind the steering wheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 179 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.6%