Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wotever,

Absolutely love your software, it's become a new go-to after using Z1 for a long time.

The support for USBD480 is great and works fantastic. I wondered if you could also support the screen that Precision Sim Engineering is using in his wheels?

Hey dude!
I've a lcd2004 without i2c.It's possible add in by myself,or u have to rewrite the program?
If you are comfortable with arduino it's possible to modifiy it, look for files starting with "SHI2CLcd" , it contains the lcd code. Make sure to do backup of your custom files as they are overwriten after each simhub update.

Hi Wotever,

Absolutely love your software, it's become a new go-to after using Z1 for a long time.

The support for USBD480 is great and works fantastic. I wondered if you could also support the screen that Precision Sim Engineering is using in his wheels?

Hi ! They took contact with me a few months ago about it, they were meant to send me the screen specs.

However i'm really uncomfortable with such hardware, Simhub intention is to use widely accessible hardware with a correct price tag (usbd480 is already a bit above my "redline", but it's a unique piece of hardware with no equivalent).

On it's end PSE hardware is extremely expensive (it's some amazing pieces of engineering I don't deny it ;) ) and the screen can't be bought separately, which lights up all the red lights on the dashboard about supporting this. I love challenges, but this one is not reasonable I think.

I’m unable to get the genuine Arduino Micro board. Will clone work? Thanks
Yes,clones are fine. I bought myself a bunch of clones, I had only a very few issues.
Actually the pro micro has never been part of the official arduino listings , it's a custom design coming for SparkFun (if my memory don't fail me), that's why you won't find any arduino official "pro micro"

Yes,clones are fine. I bought myself a bunch of clones, I had only a very few issues.
Actually the pro micro has never been part of the official arduino listings , it's a custom design coming for SparkFun (if my memory don't fail me), that's why you won't find any arduino official "pro micro"

Great. Thanks

Sorry for all the questions.... I've just added a TM1638 with a Nano and seems to be working, but I have the following question:
1) can I rotate the unit / display 180 degree? (I would like the LED to be on the top, and the digital screen on the bottom)

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm sure this is about as straight forward an ncalc question could ever be, and I'm sure it's been answered heaps, but I'm struggling to search this thread.

I'm using the Nextion mapping editor, and I have a text control which is defined with the predefined role of "Live delta (vs session best)"

I'd like to be able to change the colour of the font based on the value of the lap delta. So if it's a negative number I'd like it to be green, otherwise red.

Any pointers? Happy to be sent to a page that explains this stuff but I'm struggling to find one that deals with text formatting.

Thanks

is it possible to map "ABS activated" data to a vibration motor? I plan to add a vibration motor to the brake pedal so that I can feel it when the ABS is activated. Possible?
Thanks

@Wotever
I am having annoying noises at low speed of my fans (they are 12v motors of car radiator fans) I use an ibt2 in L298N mode, the motors make a very unpleasant high pitched sound until they reach full speed which is removed, can not be modify the frequency of the motors?

It seems that the sound is stable all the time, but at high speed it is masked by the noise of the air

Last edited:
Nothing is wrong with your ACC install ;) , the game is unfinished about shared memory telemetry i'm affraid. Before we had no data, now it's full of strange values, which is even worse. Let's hope for a fix soon from kunos
Ufff... thanks for your information. So... we wait :)

Is there a way to apply a PWM frequency from 25khz to ENB? ENA I use it with a l298n for the brake vibration, ENB I use it in the IBT2

#ifndef __SHSHAKEITL298N_H__
#define __SHSHAKEITL298N_H__

#include <Arduino.h>
#include "SHShakeitBase.h"

class SHShakeitL298N : public SHShakeitBase {
private:
byte pinL98N_enA;
byte pinL98N_enB;
byte pinL98N_in1;
byte pinL98N_in2;
byte pinL98N_in3;
byte pinL98N_in4;
public:
uint8_t motorCount() {
return 2;
}

String providerName() {
return "L298N";
}

void begin(byte pL98N_enA, byte pL98N_enB, byte pL98N_in1, byte pL98N_in2, byte pL98N_in3, byte pL98N_in4) {

pinL98N_enA = pL98N_enA;
pinL98N_enB = pL98N_enB;
pinL98N_in1 = pL98N_in1;
pinL98N_in2 = pL98N_in2;
pinL98N_in3 = pL98N_in3;
pinL98N_in4 = pL98N_in4;

pinMode(pinL98N_enA, OUTPUT);
pinMode(pinL98N_enB, OUTPUT);
pinMode(pinL98N_in1, OUTPUT);
pinMode(pinL98N_in2, OUTPUT);
pinMode(pinL98N_in3, OUTPUT);
pinMode(pinL98N_in4, OUTPUT);

digitalWrite(pinL98N_enA, LOW);
digitalWrite(pinL98N_enB, LOW);

digitalWrite(pinL98N_in1, LOW);
digitalWrite(pinL98N_in2, HIGH);

digitalWrite(pinL98N_in3, LOW);
digitalWrite(pinL98N_in4, HIGH);
}

protected:
void setMotorOutput(uint8_t motorIdx, uint8_t value) {
if (motorIdx == 0) {
if (value == 0) {
}
else {
analogWrite(pinL98N_enA, value);
}
}
else {
if (value == 0) {
}
else {
analogWrite(pinL98N_enB, value);
}
}
}
};

#endif

Is there a way to apply a PWM frequency from 25khz to ENB? ENA I use it with a l298n for the brake vibration, ENB I use it in the IBT2

#ifndef __SHSHAKEITL298N_H__
#define __SHSHAKEITL298N_H__

#include <Arduino.h>
#include "SHShakeitBase.h"

class SHShakeitL298N : public SHShakeitBase {
private:
byte pinL98N_enA;
byte pinL98N_enB;
byte pinL98N_in1;
byte pinL98N_in2;
byte pinL98N_in3;
byte pinL98N_in4;
public:
uint8_t motorCount() {
return 2;
}

String providerName() {
return "L298N";
}

void begin(byte pL98N_enA, byte pL98N_enB, byte pL98N_in1, byte pL98N_in2, byte pL98N_in3, byte pL98N_in4) {

pinL98N_enA = pL98N_enA;
pinL98N_enB = pL98N_enB;
pinL98N_in1 = pL98N_in1;
pinL98N_in2 = pL98N_in2;
pinL98N_in3 = pL98N_in3;
pinL98N_in4 = pL98N_in4;

pinMode(pinL98N_enA, OUTPUT);
pinMode(pinL98N_enB, OUTPUT);
pinMode(pinL98N_in1, OUTPUT);
pinMode(pinL98N_in2, OUTPUT);
pinMode(pinL98N_in3, OUTPUT);
pinMode(pinL98N_in4, OUTPUT);

digitalWrite(pinL98N_in1, LOW);
digitalWrite(pinL98N_in2, HIGH);

digitalWrite(pinL98N_in3, LOW);
digitalWrite(pinL98N_in4, HIGH);
}

protected:
void setMotorOutput(uint8_t motorIdx, uint8_t value) {
if (motorIdx == 0) {
if (value == 0) {
}
else {
analogWrite(pinL98N_enA, value);
}
}
else {
if (value == 0) {
}
else {
analogWrite(pinL98N_enB, value);
}
}
}
};

#endif
25khz is not possible to achieve "natively" on arduino, I'm working on PWM fan support which requires such signal and I've been able to generate it, since the boards mostly requires a permanent enable (they only goes in one direction, it will be possible to wire this pin on permanent +5v and use this new pwm fan output to get a 25khz signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%