Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is fantastic ! Thanks heaps for making this brilliant software :)
How can i map to change pages using buttons on my wheel ? In rF2 , AMS, R3E and AC /ACC please ?

Hi
Seem to be having display problems with Dash Studio
I use and Apple Ipod Touch for the screen with is up to sate and Safari. However I often get blank screens or Trying to Recconect or waitng Sim...
The touch is on the same LAN

Someone suggested Chrome is better but when I use that I can still see the address bar even though I select full scree

Peter

Finding I'm not able to drive any signals to any of my sound cards, keep getting spammed with this error but all other programs can drive the sound card fine:

[2019-05-28 20:02:41,948] INFO - Allocating FMOD output for Speakers (Sound Blaster Recon3Di)
[2019-05-28 20:02:41,948] WARN - System.Exception: ERR_MEMORY
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.Audio.Core.FModOutput.Check(RESULT res)
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.Audio.Core.FModOutput.Configure()
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.Audio.Core.FModOutput..ctor(AudioChannelSettings output)
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.Audio.SoundOutputManager.AllocateOutput(AudioChannelSettings output)
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.OutputManagerBase`1.AllocateOutputs(List`1 outputs)
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.OutputManagerBase`1.EffectUpdate(Double globalGain, List`1 effects)
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.ShakeITV3PluginBase`1.DataUpdate(PluginManager pluginManager, GameData& data)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.manager_DataUpdated(GameData data, IGameManager manager)
[2019-05-28 20:02:41,965] INFO - Allocating FMOD output for Speakers (Sound Blaster Recon3Di)
[2019-05-28 20:02:41,965] WARN - System.Exception: ERR_MEMORY
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.Audio.Core.FModOutput.Check(RESULT res)
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.Audio.Core.FModOutput.Configure()
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.Audio.Core.FModOutput..ctor(AudioChannelSettings output)
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.Audio.SoundOutputManager.AllocateOutput(AudioChannelSettings output)
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.OutputManagerBase`1.AllocateOutputs(List`1 outputs)
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.Settings.OutputManagerBase`1.EffectUpdate(Double globalGain, List`1 effects)
at SimHub.Plugins.DataPlugins.ShakeItV3.ShakeITV3PluginBase`1.DataUpdate(PluginManager pluginManager, GameData& data)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.manager_DataUpdated(GameData data, IGameManager manager)

Thanks for any help,

Scott

I have four bass-shakers and they are all working. If I tested it with test button all provide strong output.
If i select for gear effect both rear bass shakers the effect is barely noticeably. If i select just one output for example left or right shaker the effect is strong.
What could be the cause of that? I have already swapped the amplifiers and the issue is the same.
Could it be the bug or. F1 2018?

Hello,
I am using the 6.7.8 version of simhub, and i am triying to make work rev lights on single arduino . I tryied on assetto corsa and it works perfectly, but when i try in f1 2018, the sim hub shows "game conected", but when i am in game i get no response from lights. Hope you can help me.
Thank you. ^^

edit: I just restarted my board and i dont know why it happenly works.

Last edited:
Hello I would like to know how I can change the font on any dashboard. For some reason no matter what dash I chose this ugly font is on all of them. Also how do I change when one of these dash redlines on the revs as it is redlining to early thanks so much

Attachments

• 15592200857813937711372612416368.jpg
    15592200857813937711372612416368.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 232
Hello I would like to know how I can change the font on any dashboard. For some reason no matter what dash I chose this ugly font is on all of them. Also how do I change when one of these dash redlines on the revs as it is redlining to early thanks so much
Hi ! It looks like you haven't installed the fonts coming with the dash, i don't know from where does this one in particular comes from, but look for "ttf" files coming with it, you simply need to double click on the font files and you will be offered to install the font on your system.

Hi ! It looks like you haven't installed the fonts coming with the dash, i don't know from where does this one in particular comes from, but look for "ttf" files coming with it, you simply need to double click on the font files and you will be offered to install the font on your system.
Where do I find these font files? Also what about the redlining on the revs??

Where do I find these font files? Also what about the redlining on the revs??
It should be with the download if the author did not forgot to add them.

About the redline you can configure it in car settings, for the game or the car (if known) and you can map controls to change it on the fly :
upload_2019-5-30_15-34-31.png

Can a pro-micro be connected by bluetooth to the PC? My idea is to remove the cable from the steering wheel that bothers me a lot.
Has anyone done that? With a USB bluetooth module on the PC and a HC-05 and a battery on the steering wheel could I do this? You have to use TX and RX in the Pro-micro and add the necessary code I understand, this I do not know

Can a pro-micro be connected by bluetooth to the PC? My idea is to remove the cable from the steering wheel that bothers me a lot.
Has anyone done that? With a USB bluetooth module on the PC and a HC-05 and a battery on the steering wheel could I do this? You have to use TX and RX in the Pro-micro and add the necessary code I understand, this I do not know
Hi ! No i'm affraid, i've tried it and it's waayyyyy too slow.

Because of HC-05? Is there another way to do it? you have not managed to do well?
I'm not sure if it's particularly bound to HC-05, but it's the most common affordable bluetooth module (some others seems to be better but price excludes them as an option) I've started to look at other way of communications but everything I could find would feel bloated (two arduinos, lot of wiring ...) so for now I've stopped investigating in this way.

I'm not sure if it's particularly bound to HC-05, but it's the most common affordable bluetooth module (some others seems to be better but price excludes them as an option) I've started to look at other way of communications but everything I could find would feel bloated (two arduinos, lot of wiring ...) so for now I've stopped investigating in this way.
Pity, you tried with a sketch only buttons or simhub? I want to use the typical skecth of buttons and encoder adding the HC-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.6%