Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! I checked the template, it's bound to the property driven by the settings, make sure to exit the settings menu after changing the setting, it's only applied at this time.

Hi Wotever,

I wondered if you or anyone else had any other suggestions. I've checked each sim, and the settings in SimHub itself and everything should be using MPH rather than KPH, yet the Nextion (using one of the standard templates included with SimHub) always displays in KPH, even when the speed on the main monitor is displaying in MPH.

Is there anything else I can try please?

Hi Wotever,

I wondered if you or anyone else had any other suggestions. I've checked each sim, and the settings in SimHub itself and everything should be using MPH rather than KPH, yet the Nextion (using one of the standard templates included with SimHub) always displays in KPH, even when the speed on the main monitor is displaying in MPH.

Is there anything else I can try please?
Hi ! I'm really confused :confused: when I checked the last time I checked the 2 default templates but forget to take a look at the buttonz pack, and indeed in these the unit was hardcoded, i've updated them in this archive so they will follow the main simhub settings, https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1bz4y2dnu1ayk6/NextionTemplate.rar?dl=0

Hi I'm creating a steering wheel and I would like to use an Arduino for the buttons and encoders. But the simulation of the simhub keyboard in race trim and race racing setup does not work. How else can I use the commands? Controls and events alone are not enough because they do not have all the necessary commands. Is there a plugin for me? P.s Is it possible in the future from sim hub to use the potentiometers for the double clutch behind the steering wheel?
Hi ! Are you running SimHub as admin ? Often if it's not it prevents to send key strokes to game running as admin. If somehow it still can't reach the game, it's possible to use autohotkey and simulate alternative keyboard simulation methods (and even macros or more complex tasks) : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Additional-Plugin--Shell-Plugin

For information which game are you using ?

About double cluctch it's not planned yet i'm affraid

Hi ! Are you running SimHub as admin ? Often if it's not it prevents to send key strokes to game running as admin. If somehow it still can't reach the game, it's possible to use autohotkey and simulate alternative keyboard simulation methods (and even macros or more complex tasks) : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Additional-Plugin--Shell-Plugin

For information which game are you using ?

About double cluctch it's not planned yet i'm affraid
I simply tried emulating the sim hub keyboard on assetto corsa it works except for the commands to change gears. While on assetto corsa competizione it does not work for any command

Hello Wotever

First of all, thanks for the support and work.
I have mounted a light rpm (WS2812 5050), bmw tacho, lcd gear (in process) ...
Everything works perfectly with an arduino each.
My question is if I can combine these 3 elements in a single arduino to save cables and unify devices.
I understand that I must add the output pins to the code, but unlike others, I can not quite understand it. Is it possible to build it? Or everything separately?

Thank you

Hi again.

After last ACC update 1.0.1 (also in newest Beta 1.0.2) I cant get "DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.CurrentLapTime" to work. In any other game work like a charm/as before. But in ACC unfortunately not. I made fresh SimHUB install thinking I sth messed up. Don't work either. I have smoe times displayed, but not current time. And it changes everz sector of track I drive. But it have nothing in common with real current lap time. If someone have this issue also? I it's sth wrong with my ACC install? I also add that fuel, speed, gear work. But I cannot display current lap time with this SimHub Property anymore. I also add that in 1.0.0 it worked.

Hi again.

After last ACC update 1.0.1 (also in newest Beta 1.0.2) I cant get "DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.CurrentLapTime" to work. In any other game work like a charm/as before. But in ACC unfortunately not. I made fresh SimHUB install thinking I sth messed up. Don't work either. I have smoe times displayed, but not current time. And it changes everz sector of track I drive. But it have nothing in common with real current lap time. If someone have this issue also? I it's sth wrong with my ACC install? I also add that fuel, speed, gear work. But I cannot display current lap time with this SimHub Property anymore. I also add that in 1.0.0 it worked.
Nothing is wrong with your ACC install ;) , the game is unfinished about shared memory telemetry i'm affraid. Before we had no data, now it's full of strange values, which is even worse. Let's hope for a fix soon from kunos

Hello Wotever

First of all, thanks for the support and work.
I have mounted a light rpm (WS2812 5050), bmw tacho, lcd gear (in process) ...
Everything works perfectly with an arduino each.
My question is if I can combine these 3 elements in a single arduino to save cables and unify devices.
I understand that I must add the output pins to the code, but unlike others, I can not quite understand it. Is it possible to build it? Or everything separately?

Thank you
It should work with a single arduino, just make sure to keep the same pinout for your bmw cluster as it's requiring very specific pins, for other components you don't need specific pins so you can just use the one you want (just avoid pin 13 which has embedded led on board and corrupts signals).

I simply tried emulating the sim hub keyboard on assetto corsa it works except for the commands to change gears. While on assetto corsa competizione it does not work for any command
Hum I will check for competizionne, for AC gears, it will require to enable the "combine with keyboard" option in game settings

hello Wotever
I have added 2 more shakers to my rig, meaning I have now 2 at the front for the pedals, 2 under the seat and 2 on the back seat
Since I have only 2 amplifiers (2 channel ones), I have decided to run the 4 shakers located on the seat from 1 amp in parallel wiring style like this schematics
upload_2019-6-9_0-38-39.png

When I play music in windows or directly via my smartphone (the amp is BT), no problem sound and bass come out of the 4 shakers

But when I play games, and I have tried all I have like AC, ACC and PCARS2, only the 2 shakers close to the amp actually output something (I have them on the backseat, under seat ones dont make any kind of vibration).

I have tried with Game audio, as well as the Shakeit and Shakeit v3 from your SIMHUB software but no joy

is that a limitation of the telemetry input from the games? or something that it is not written in your software code?Or just I am not using the proper settings for such config, in SIMHUB?

any guidance is appreciated

thanks

Olivier

hello Wotever
I have added 2 more shakers to my rig, meaning I have now 2 at the front for the pedals, 2 under the seat and 2 on the back seat
Since I have only 2 amplifiers (2 channel ones), I have decided to run the 4 shakers located on the seat from 1 amp in parallel wiring style like this schematics
View attachment 309527

When I play music in windows or directly via my smartphone (the amp is BT), no problem sound and bass come out of the 4 shakers

But when I play games, and I have tried all I have like AC, ACC and PCARS2, only the 2 shakers close to the amp actually output something (I have them on the backseat, under seat ones dont make any kind of vibration).

I have tried with Game audio, as well as the Shakeit and Shakeit v3 from your SIMHUB software but no joy

is that a limitation of the telemetry input from the games? or something that it is not written in your software code?Or just I am not using the proper settings for such config, in SIMHUB?

any guidance is appreciated

thanks

Olivier
Hi ! Technically since you have sound on one it means output is working as intended. Does the shakers are the same ? If the are different, since all models have various working frequency range I wouldn't be surprised in this case that you can't run both at the same time on one channel. Music is really different as it contains a large variety of frequencies, enough to trigger both shakers at the same time if they are different. But simhub uses pure frequencies which won't trigger both in this case. On shakeit V3 you can duplicate effects so you can set another frequency at the same time. However this often leads to reduced efficiency of the shakers (pure frequencies excites them better) but it's worth a try.

hello, thanks for the quick reply! yes all shakers on my rig are the DAYTON PUCS TT25 8ohm, this is why I took the opportunity to wire them in parallel with 1 single amp.

are you talking about entering a Frequency value for each effect as shown here, and actually different from the base value? or am I missing something?

upload_2019-6-9_2-2-31.png

hello, thanks for the quick reply! yes all shakers on my rig are the DAYTON PUCS TT25 8ohm, this is why I took the opportunity to wire them in parallel with 1 single amp.

are you talking about entering a Frequency value for each effect as shown here, and actually different from the base value? or am I missing something?

View attachment 309550
Yes it's this setting, you can add multiple times this effect and change the frequency. But if they are all the same my explanation about frequencies falls apart. In theory they should both react the same. Except if wires has a high impedance by themselves, as you said only the closer shakers are reacting, I don't think it's a pure fortuity. Could you try with similar wiring length and wire gauge coming straight from the amp ? From my reading it could have an influence if the difference is too big or if wires gauge are really different .
I admit never experienced parallel wiring with shakers (only series) so I admit my knowledge about potential issues with parallel wiring is really limited, but the issue is located somewhere here as signal is properly coming on one of them.

ok will give it a try later today

my comment about the closest shaker to the amp responding was just silly, thats what happens when you post at 2AM Japan time lol), because they are wired in parallel so they are at the same distance and of course I used the same wire and length so I am really puzzled at whats happening

I will give it a shot at running with Game audio only, so no Simhub telemetry input involved, to see how the shakers react so that might give me another clue

I might post on the Tactile feedback thread as well to get some advice there but thanks again for your reply.

Hi all,

I’m already using an Arduino Uno board and motor shield board for the wind simulator. Can I add a Nextion LCD display to it without adding another Arduino board?

The Nextion displays I have are:
- NX4827K043_011
- NX3224K028_011
(I’ll use one only to begin with)

If adding another Arduino is required, will the Arduino Nano work?

Thanks,

Simon

Hi all,

I’m already using an Arduino Uno board and motor shield board for the wind simulator. Can I add a Nextion LCD display to it without adding another Arduino board?

The Nextion displays I have are:
- NX4827K043_011
- NX3224K028_011
(I’ll use one only to begin with)

If adding another Arduino is required, will the Arduino Nano work?

Thanks,

Simon
Hi ! No it won't work i'm affraid, you can find the two wiring possibilities described here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display

Hi ! I'm really confused :confused: when I checked the last time I checked the 2 default templates but forget to take a look at the buttonz pack, and indeed in these the unit was hardcoded, i've updated them in this archive so they will follow the main simhub settings, https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1bz4y2dnu1ayk6/NextionTemplate.rar?dl=0

Hi ! No it won't work i'm affraid, you can find the two wiring possibilities described here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display

So the Nano won’t work? Only the Micro? Thx

Hi Wotever

I want to use bass shaker with forza horizon 4.

But 127.0.0.1 ip address and 8000 port does not work.

Another app that need another ip address and port is working good (like SIM Dashboard)

Is there any way to solve the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card