Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.
I have 4 rumble motors connected to Arduino Uno and motor shield. Now I would like to add another 4 and I have a few questions related to that. When I was using only 1 motor shield, I had to remove the yellow jumper. I understand that if I will stack another motor shield on top, then I will have to put a drop of solder to bridge the jumper on the right side. Am I right?
What do I do with the yellow jumper?
Do I have to remove it as well?
Shall I put it back on to the first one?
Can I keep my power source connected to the first motor shield?
Do I still have to add another Arduino to Simhub or is it going to be recognised as one? Thanks.

P.S Edit:

I have connected everything, but only the first 4 motors are visible to SimHub. Other doesn't work. I have tried to upload the sketch, but I do not know what am I doing wrong. Any suggestions? Do I need to plug the power supply into the second shield as well?

Last edited:
It is possible to save all display and led configuration on simhub? It's to use same hardware with same configuration in another computer. How i can do it? Thanks.

Hi ! I checked the template, it's bound to the property driven by the settings, make sure to exit the settings menu after changing the setting, it's only applied at this time.

Thanks for the reply. I've always had Simhub and Assetto Corsa/Content Manager set to use MPH rather than KPH, yet the Nextion always displays KPH. I've double checked and restarted Simhub and still the display is in KPH. Any other ideas please?

Hi, I am trying to add into SimHub the missing Car Model names for FM7 (and if feasable to FH4) with this csv I found on forza's forum. I deleted the last column in there and moved the FM7 ordinals to the first column, and resorted by that number and saved the new list to the ~\PluginsData\FM7 and a simple \tmp on my root drive e:

I believe I am supposed to cobble together C# code to lookup the csv for the Ordinal data spat out from
Code:
object data = value.GetPropertyValue("DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.CarOrdinal");
and perform some if.return else.return stuffs. I can't code but i understand from examples I need to be able to make a lookup script and get the value.
So I found the Expressions Editor under Additional Plugins > More
Added the path to the CSV, It natually didnt work. Damaged file, apparently.
Anyways. The C# code, I put this into the editor hoping at least to get a value replacement for [null]
Code:
public class FM7CarOrdinalLookup
{
   public int dataFM7Ordinal { get; set; }
   public string dataFM7OrdinalCarYear { get; set; }
   public string dataFM7OrdinalCarManufacturer { get; set; }
   public string dataFM7OrdinalModel { get; set; }
}
private static fm7CarModel ParseModelFromLine(string line)
{
    string[] parts = line.Split(',');
    return new fm7CarModel {
        FM7Ordinal = Int32.Parse(parts[0]),
        FM7OrdinalCarYear = parts[1],
        FM7OrdinalCarManufacturer = parts[2],
        FM7OrdinalModel = parts[3]
    };
}
object data = value.GetPropertyValue("DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.CarOrdinal");
if(data !=null){
   return fm7CarModel.ToString = File.ReadLines("Forza7CarOrdinals.csv")
                 .Select(ParseModelFromLine)
                 .Where(p => p.dataFM7Ordinal = data)
                 .FirstOrDefault();
   else
       return "UNKNOWN";
}

So; uhhh, errors all over the board. Anyone else wanna take a crack at it?

As well, I would like to know if SimHub is suitable to receive two (or more) udp streams and use the data from all of them into a single SimHub session setup for a head to head vs leaderboard or other vs comparison like lines taken sectors etc. (I would image I'd also want to request a persistant plot history of x,y,z position over a few laps, plotted onto something similar to the Dynamic Map plotter widget)

And adding new track maps?

Thanks for the reply. I've always had Simhub and Assetto Corsa/Content Manager set to use MPH rather than KPH, yet the Nextion always displays KPH. I've double checked and restarted Simhub and still the display is in KPH. Any other ideas please?
Perhaps you can check the rawdata while running a few laps around and spot another property you can use apart from Local units, then change the Nextion template to use the new property you found?

Hi Simhub is great . tHX again
I am just building a new rig for Bass Shaker...

I have 2 questions
1.Is this "Multilayer" effect only for advanced mode or can I use this in chassis mode as well?
2.I am playing rf1 (local installation no steam ->oldschool) + FM7 +ACC ->all works perfect
I am using the same setup in Bass Shaker for all
But why are the shift rumbles in rf1 much weaker than in the other 2 games ?

Hi ! Currently SimHub has been mostly PC oriented. I've started to work a few months ago on PC2 UDP, but the bunch of duplicates code for a worse support depressed me to be totally honest :(, about AC i've took a look but the data sent from console is waaaayyy below PC support,
To resume :D I need to get back my head into it :D
@Wotever sounds really good. I would not mind, if the UPD data would just work for dashboard and Arduino telemetry gauges (like rpm speedo, or gear indicator). I hope this won’t be to complex to implement. If you need somebody for testing things out, just let me know. Looking forward to it ;)

Last edited:
Hi all ,
I am trying to do the pedal rumble mod, and I have the L293D motor shield, instead of the TB6612. WHen I hooked everything up the motors don't spin. Do i need to buy the TB6612 or should this work?

Hi All,
I am running a BMW E36 dash and wanted to set up a visual spotter to warn me when there is a car on either side of me. I wanted to use the existing turn indicator lights in the dash by removing the existing lamps and replacing with LED's and then set up 2 outputs on the arduino that runs my dash and gear number display.
The wiring as well as basic coding I can handle but as to what and where I can add code to the current script is a problem, can anyone help me?
I guess its really a question to wotever or a request to add it to simhub as I feel it is not a hard thing to add for the talents of wotever.

Last edited:
I'm experiencing an issue with simhub and assettocorsa
I use shakeit and bass shakers. I start the software and everything works, but after 2 minutes or so, the software itself starts to update once each 2 seconds, any idea what can be happening here?
I could give you a video showing the issue if needed
EDIT: logs are showing a timeout error message:

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    35 KB · Views: 299
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 129 27.6%