Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does SimHub have a component that displays Position/TotalPlayers and Laps/TotalLaps? Trying to recreate a HUD but can't find the components for it.
You can access lot of additional data when using "bindings" including these data: https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Dash-Studio---Bindings. So you just have to put a text and bind the "text" propery to any data you want, you will find examples of these in most of the default dash (copy/paste works between dash in order to save a few minutes ;) )

Hello

what exactly change in code for arduino if i want use for speedometer and tacho RC microservo instead od aftermarket tachometer and speedometer? i make circuit from the ones on github conect gauges from fiat coupe , conect them right but it is not working , i have many servos at home from time when i was flying the RC planes

Michal

Hello

what exactly change in code for arduino if i want use for speedometer and tacho RC microservo instead od aftermarket tachometer and speedometer? i make circuit from the ones on github conect gauges from fiat coupe , conect them right but it is not working , i have many servos at home from time when i was flying the RC planes

Michal
The stock simhub supports for these gauges sends frequencies to the arduino so you can't reuse it directly, however you can use the custom protocol to do whatever you may need, it allows you to send game data (opposite to frequencies) from simhub to the arduino and process it : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support

The stock simhub supports for these gauges sends frequencies to the arduino so you can't reuse it directly, however you can use the custom protocol to do whatever you may need, it allows you to send game data (opposite to frequencies) from simhub to the arduino and process it : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support

do i need 2nd arduino for it or use the same? i didn understand it , if i need 2nd arduino, i use output from tacho signal from SimHub arduino to analog input of 2nd one and in it translate the input to output for servo?

do i need 2nd arduino for it or use the same? i didn understand it , if i need 2nd arduino, i use output from tacho signal from SimHub arduino to analog input of 2nd one and in it translate the input to output for servo?
No no it will work on a single arduino ;) Currently simhub gauge supports sends precomputed pulse frequencies dedicated to gauges so it can't be used to drive a RC servo motor. So you have to disable simhub gauge support and go aside and use the custom protocol to send game values to the arduino (speed rpm ... and drive your servo motors in a appropriate way, i little like SimTools game dash if you already used this in the past. It can be used along other simhub arduino sketch stock features if required.

tested whole circuit for tacho and speedometer , all is ok from arduino there is 2,5v on outputs when testing is on in SIMHUB app, and the freq. is changing as the RPM are 1000,2000,.... , after circiut with TIP120 are 0V if no output, approx 2,5V when test is ON (and freq. are rising with test RPM raising) measured with gauges attached, (+ an - corectly) but the needles dond move , gauges are from 1995 fiat coupe

Are the any guides or profiles for the bass shaker settings? I am trying to get iRacing setup with a ButtKicker Gamer 2. SimHub works great but I am not sure how to dial in the feel of the various settings.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.7.1 - Maintenance release

Hi !

Let's roll out a "little" maintenance update :

As always you can report bugs I would have missed on GitHub : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/issues

What's new ?

- Dash with no idle screens will now allow screen change even when out of game.
- Optimized main game data acquisition loop
- Some IRacing optimization : CPU optimization + workaround for invalid iracing profile name
- Added a led emulator display :View attachment 286151

Read the rest of this update entry...

tested whole circuit for tacho and speedometer , all is ok from arduino there is 2,5v on outputs when testing is on in SIMHUB app, and the freq. is changing as the RPM are 1000,2000,.... , after circiut with TIP120 are 0V if no output, approx 2,5V when test is ON (and freq. are rising with test RPM raising) measured with gauges attached, (+ an - corectly) but the needles dond move , gauges are from 1995 fiat coupe
So it means everything is correct seen from arduino and after TIP120, I would guess that the gauge is maybe waiting some different form of signal or maybe higher voltage. Hard to say from my point of view it would be good that you take a look at the cluster manual if you can find it to see if it requires different signal or data. I know that some clusters such as BMW requires only a 5V signal. it would be worth a test (basically take directly the arduino output).

Hi!
Is it possible with the tm1638 to show the new brake bias at my screen when i change it? i just want to show the new brake bias value for 1 or 2 seconds at my normal main screen.

cheers
Hi ! you just have to build a new screen showing the brake bias, then in event and mapping you will be able to associate it to the event :
upload_2019-1-13_19-4-52.png

upload_2019-1-13_19-4-26.png

Are the any guides or profiles for the bass shaker settings? I am trying to get iRacing setup with a ButtKicker Gamer 2. SimHub works great but I am not sure how to dial in the feel of the various settings.
Hi ! you can find a tuning exmplantation about response curves here, it explains for suspension but it's the same no matter the effect : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-236#post-2867096

You can find explanations dedicated to shakers here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Shake-It-for-bass-shakers#effect-configuration

Basically with only one shaker you will need to keep it light to avoid saturation and what I would call the "shaking mess", is avoid putting too much effects, gear + wheels + slip as the default settings is a good starter.

Hello Wotever

I have an Problem with my Nextion, its not possible to change the File after Use Editor (marked in Red) to get my Display worked... The Dropdown Menue iss not avilible...

The issue is about 2 Days, i have reinstall and Clear the Directory...

Need Help please

Attachments

• Nextion Problem.JPG
    Nextion Problem.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 159
Hello Wotever

I have an Problem with my Nextion, its not possible to change the File after Use Editor (marked in Red) to get my Display worked... The Dropdown Menue iss not avilible...

The issue is about 2 Days, i have reinstall and Clear the Directory...

Need Help please

Hi ! It looks like you have not copied the ini file coming with the template into the "nextiontemplate" directory.
Simply copy it then restart simhub and you will have it.

You can find a full step by step here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display---Installing-a-legacy-template

With reference to rF2 and the Formula E car, it seems both FuelLastLap and FuelRemainingLaps (taken from the quick text) do not work with this car, they always 0.

Don't know in detail how it's done in the background, but as the fuel level goes up and down during a lap, could that be what brake the values?

With reference to rF2 and the Formula E car, it seems both FuelLastLap and FuelRemainingLaps (taken from the quick text) do not work with this car, they always 0.

Don't know in detail how it's done in the background, but as the fuel level goes up and down during a lap, could that be what brake the values?
Ah indeed, simhub will invalidate the lap for fuel tracking if it detects a refuel (raising fuel), which is in a way the case here. I will look what I can do. I will have to get cautious to avoid false values at refuel when trying to fix that :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back