Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,im using this on F1 2018 and I downloaded a mod that swaps the drivers for the new 2019 season,in the game the names are all correct with the drivers showing on their new teams but if i use a simhub app that shows the driver ahead or behind in the simhub the names are still the same way like its in season 2018.
is there a way to change that or no?

Hi,im using this on F1 2018 and I downloaded a mod that swaps the drivers for the new 2019 season,in the game the names are all correct with the drivers showing on their new teams but if i use a simhub app that shows the driver ahead or behind in the simhub the names are still the same way like its in season 2018.
is there a way to change that or no?
No I'm affraid, game doesn't gives the names, only identifiers, so list is hardcoded following the f12018 reference data provided by Codemasters.

Just installed it yesterday, tinkered with the dash customization, saw this https://gyazo.com/721095ab8288ef533bcb206d4469dd78 and made different screens. The question is how do you go through them screens?
Hi !

You just need to assign controls ;)
You need next screen control (previous is optional as simhub will loop when reaching the end).
Don't worry if it doesn't let you change when you are out of game, on the screenshot you sent all the secondary screens are targeted to be "in game" so they won't let you scroll until are are actually in a race/live in game.
upload_2019-1-7_14-25-0.png

Hi there, a friend suggested for me to use SimHub, just downloaded it and tried it out in-game. A problem I see right away is that my redline is not calibrated to SimHub. Like how SimHub redlines but in-game it doesn't. I've checked the car settings, and it seems to me that I've needed to estimate my redline and other stuff about the gearing. Do you have a simple solution to fix this?

Hi there, a friend suggested for me to use SimHub, just downloaded it and tried it out in-game. A problem I see right away is that my redline is not calibrated to SimHub. Like how SimHub redlines but in-game it doesn't. I've checked the car settings, and it seems to me that I've needed to estimate my redline and other stuff about the gearing. Do you have a simple solution to fix this?
It's already fairly simple to adjust the redline for each car and sim you run. I'm not sure where SimHub looks by default for redline data, but it's a simple adjustment.

salut Wotever,
super boulot ton appli c'est un truc de malade :)
je l'utilise avec un nextion 2.8, et avec la version 6.7.0 après un ou deux lancement cette fenêtre d'erreur
1546898506-simhubcapture.png

je suis obliger de supprimer l'install et de la refaire pour que cela fonctionne pour 1 ou 2 jour et puis de nouveau erreur
Saurais-tu d'ou cela peux venir ?

salut Wotever,
super boulot ton appli c'est un truc de malade :)
je l'utilise avec un nextion 2.8, et avec la version 6.7.0 après un ou deux lancement cette fenêtre d'erreur
1546898506-simhubcapture.png

je suis obliger de supprimer l'install et de la refaire pour que cela fonctionne pour 1 ou 2 jour et puis de nouveau erreur
Saurais-tu d'ou cela peux venir ?
Hum ! on dirait une corruptions des fichiers de settings, mais vu du code je ne l'explique pas trop, Ce serait possible de m'envoyer quelques fichiers juste après que çà arrive ? Il me faudrait le fichier de configuration du nextion : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData\Common ainsi que l'ensemble des fichiers de log présents dans C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs (ou moins les 4 / 5 derniers)
si c'est bien cela, cela permettra de voir pourquoi il a été corrompu (probablement lors de l’exécution précédente)

I use simhub dashboard now but use my phone(Iphone 7 Plus) as the display. I want to add a dedicated display but the hardest part of my new projects is buying the wrong items or taking unnecessary steps. I'm hoping for a 5.0"ish display that's easyish to setup because I don't have much electronic experience. My buddy said I just need a display and a usb - ttl adapter. I would like a touchscreen and I'm not really sure where to start. Thanks in advance and yes, i searched the forums but my lack of experience has brought great confusion.

I use simhub dashboard now but use my phone(Iphone 7 Plus) as the display. I want to add a dedicated display but the hardest part of my new projects is buying the wrong items or taking unnecessary steps. I'm hoping for a 5.0"ish display that's easyish to setup because I don't have much electronic experience. My buddy said I just need a display and a usb - ttl adapter. I would like a touchscreen and I'm not really sure where to start. Thanks in advance and yes, i searched the forums but my lack of experience has brought great confusion.
Hi, the nextion has dedicated designs and dash, you won't be able to run the same dash as your phone. That said :D , you have all the instructions here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#nextion-support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back