DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the mod?
Edit: Maybe you have a video i could watch and i can see if i messed up somewhere?

Attachments

• obraz_2020-11-19_205352.png
    obraz_2020-11-19_205352.png
    840.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
In the images I sent the other day, it is seen that the car is accelerated, only the reverse camera works
If it's not the overrides. Then something is wrong with your game itself.
Try reinstalling/checking files in steam.

Your savegame works without a problem for me.
Screenshot_2.jpg

What's weird is that in your screenshots the af gauge is not on.
Another option could be another mod you have installed.

Screenshot_3.jpg

First. You are not running the latest version of the ecu mod (1.4.4)

Second. You have the Supercharger mod installed.
My turbo and the supercharger mod are not compatible as the supercharger mod will prevent my turbo mod from working like it should.
So make sure to disable one of them either my turbo or the supercharger mod. Not both

Hello Donner ! i did some digging in the code (sorry for not asking permission) plus some poking around in the Output_log.txt and i can see why im having trouble with the ECU mod ModLoader has to load a crap ton of scripts for ECU mod (usual Modloader error goes here) altho ! it only happens on reload of the save game or after saving i think maybe (just want to note im a noob programmer) but im good at reading code. after getting loaded once it does a script overload which makes the mod crash when it haves to be loaded the 2nd time in the same game session i tested the crashing 4 times and the ECU mod everytime just want to let you know so you can fix the issue hopefully i also uploaded a bug report to your server as the UI calls it !

Hello Donner ! i did some digging in the code (sorry for not asking permission) plus some poking around in the Output_log.txt and i can see why im having trouble with the ECU mod ModLoader has to load a crap ton of scripts for ECU mod (usual Modloader error goes here) altho ! it only happens on reload of the save game or after saving i think maybe (just want to note im a noob programmer) but im good at reading code. after getting loaded once it does a script overload which makes the mod crash when it haves to be loaded the 2nd time in the same game session i tested the crashing 4 times and the ECU mod everytime just want to let you know so you can fix the issue hopefully i also uploaded a bug report to your server as the UI calls it !
Not sure what you mean

Can you explain further in a private message?

If you upload a report. I need the password and id of the report to be able to access it

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware