DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

Hopefully fixes the issues of the info panel

Several people are having issues with the info panel not loading.
I don't know why.
I can't test it because for me it always works without any issues
This update might give me more infos about the issues that are caused on your sides.

It might help to either remove MOP or set it to Save mode.

What I also noticed is that people had the Minimap mod installed that threw alot of errors right after the ecu mod.

This could also be an issue but this is not tested/confirmed in any way.

Changelog...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Another day another bug fix

I fixed the issue with the chips resetting back to their spawn location on load. Sorry :)

Changelog (v1.4.7):
  • Removed leftover testing code for Logger
  • Improved loading
  • Fixed small issues & stuff that could cause errors sometimes.
  • Fixed issue with chips resetting to their spawn position
  • Added save files for fuel system to the old file renamer tool. => .txt save files will now also be renamed to .json
  • Improved old file renamer tool with incrementing file extension...

[QUOTE = "Andrei22., Post: 3287588, membro: 1142949"]
mano, eu preciso de um pouco de ajuda, eu preciso de um savegame que funcione com este mod
[/CITAR]

Eu tenho um bom savegame que funciona com todos os mods. precisa usar o carregador msc 1.17

Ecu throws me that error, i reinstalled it but it didn't worked
One of the screenshots is in menu and second in game
I use 1.4.9 version

Attachments

• obraz_2020-12-06_110020.png
    obraz_2020-12-06_110020.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 63
  • obraz_2020-12-06_110322.png
    obraz_2020-12-06_110322.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Hey man, I have the game on steam but when I play offline mode, The game launches and says 'C*NT'. All info points to your mod. why even put something like this in? I like your mods but this is very childish behaviour. I like to use this game with your mods when I'm out a lot, so is there any way I can play it without being called a C*NT?

Last edited:
Hey man, I have the game on steam but when I play offline mode, The game launches and says 'C**T'. All info points to your mod. why even put something like this in? I like your mods but this is very childish behaviour.
Because of this => Pirates don't get any help from me and will be reported!

My decision.
You can choose. Either get a message that doesn't do anything about the mod working or like I did before stop the mod from loading.

Last edited:
Because of this => Pirates don't get any help from me and will be reported!

My decision.
You can choose. Either get a message that doesn't do anything about the mod working or like I did before stop the mod from loading.

But why? I get piracy and all, but that's not your place to just do this? If I can't find a way to remove it I shall have to look at modifying it myself because I can't be dealing with that.

But why? I get piracy and all, but that's not your place to just do this? If I can't find a way to remove it I shall have to look at modifying it myself because I can't be dealing with that.

It's MY mod. I decide how I do stuff. If I decide to add a piracy check that is my right as the maker.

That would be breaking the license/copyright which could/would get you in trouble.

You can wait for the next update where the message has been remove.

Last edited:
Hey man great mod!
I installed the fuel injection and I am now trying to figure out the fueltable in the programming system. but i have no clue what values to put and I saw that i can copy someone else save file. can you share a solution or savefile?

Edit:nvm man starting to get a clue now. great mod!

Last edited:

Improved BugReporter

This update also includes the reworked V2 ScrewablePartAPI.
The new version is not yet implemented!

The BugReporter tool now includes a description atleast 75 characters are required!
The description is not password protected

BugReporter changelog:
  • Added description field. Now you have to supply a description before the file gets created.
    • This description will be added to the zip archive (description is not password protected)
  • Fixed BugReporter including...

I need help, when my satsuma is cold, the mix is so high And when I access it gets c cove, as if it had no power, I think it's some chip error, if you could tell me how to set it up I'd be very grateful.

I'm getting error message:
Settings error for mod Donnertech_ecu_mod
Details:Method not found:
'ScrewablepartAPI.ScrewablePartApiSettingsShowSize'

Please help me with this. The Turbocharger mod works great for me. When starting game the mod loader throws issue that it deactivated mod because it has thrown too many errors.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 167 25.5%
  • Full game

Votes: 164 25.0%
  • CPU

Votes: 80 12.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 121 18.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 73 11.1%