DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
What a stupid reply to my review " Only people that know how to read get support. It's not worth my time to help people unable to follow simple and straight forward instructions. You should also know that pirates don't get help from me or do I have to remind you of that? " at first, i've read the instructions many times, i've even watched Radex installing the EFI parts, the problem is that the check icon doesn't appear and installing doesn't work either, i'm not stupid. at second, i'm not a pirate, i own the game since 23rd of april 2020, that's how i got unbanned from RD and Nexus. I might send you a footage of me trying to install the EFI parts, if you don't believe me.

About the mod being unfitting to MSC, i meant by that it is year 1995, the age when digital displays, parking cameras and so on weren't a thing.

Last edited:
What a stupid reply to my review " Only people that know how to read get support. It's not worth my time to help people unable to follow simple and straight forward instructions. You should also know that pirates don't get help from me or do I have to remind you of that? " at first, i've read the instructions many times, i've even watched Radex installing the EFI parts, the problem is that the check icon doesn't appear and installing doesn't work either, i'm not stupid. at second, i'm not a pirate, i own the game since 23rd of april 2020, that's how i got unbanned from RD and Nexus. I might send you a footage of me trying to install the EFI parts, if you don't believe me.

About the mod being unfitting to MSC, i meant by that it is year 1995, the age when digital displays, parking cameras and so on weren't a thing.
Another completly unneeded comment.

It doens't help that at some point you bought the game. You pirated the game. Called my your "enemy" just because you couldn't use something without paying for it. How sad.

Last edited:
Another completly unneeded comment.

It doens't help that at some point you bought the game. You pirated the game. Called my your "enemy" just because you couldn't use something without paying for it. How sad.
i've changed mind since i've bought the game, i forgot to apologize. Not really a pirate, since i've removed every pirated game, so i'm former. Hmm.. something just reminds me that radex' EFI does work perfectly, i have to check the whole description...

Last edited:
I can't get the ECU file to register as an actual mod pls help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-11 174318.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-11 174318.png
    1 MB · Views: 59
I have the same error, did you fix it?
Extract the archive using something like 7-Zip or WinRar
put all files:
-> Folder "Assets"
-> Folder "References"
-> File "DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.dll"
into your Mods folder
confirm if you are asked if you want to override (always do this when updating mod as files might change)

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

Small update to get ecu ready for next turbo update

Just a small update fixing small issues and getting the mod ready for the turbo mod changes.

Turbo mod might take a while. I usually only work on it on the weekend.

Changelog (v1.4.4)
  • Tiny update to get mod ready for next turbo mod update.
  • Fixed issue with mod spamming output_log.txt file with missing object
  • Fixed issue with mod spamming ecu_mod_logs.txt when pressing the write chip button and the programmer would write the error messages to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love the New update. Great work but could you implant a way to use the nitrous system on fuel injection and maby a nos gage and controller on the dash to regulate your shot from inside. You also forgot to remove rain and light sensor from "planed oppdates". But very good job keep it up, can't wait for the next update

Not sure if i should be asking this here.
Love your work dude, the fuel injection is the best thing added to the game since the turbo you made haha,
Is there any possibility of making an upgraded engine head mod, or stroker kit mod for the engine, for example like an SOHC/DOHC conversion, maybe VVT or something similar or even just a special crank/conrods that slightly increases the engine displacement and overall grunt. not even making it more powerful but to allow it to take more fuel and boost before it starts breaking up and choking out. basically modernising the engine to 95' standards and beyond
Not that the cars engine needs it, like im happy as is im playing with just under 200 hp with a mid-efficeint fuel tune and intercooled gt turbo setup, car is perfect, but honestly from one petrolhead to another a spinning cam belt or a dohc style valve cover would just look cool and kinda add to the whole 90's frankenstein shitbox theme.
Just a thought ive had for a while, i'm not really into modding but i honestly might give it a go if it's possible, if not your welcome to steal it haha. Thanks man

Not sure if i should be asking this here.
Love your work dude, the fuel injection is the best thing added to the game since the turbo you made haha,
Is there any possibility of making an upgraded engine head mod, or stroker kit mod for the engine, for example like an SOHC/DOHC conversion, maybe VVT or something similar or even just a special crank/conrods that slightly increases the engine displacement and overall grunt. not even making it more powerful but to allow it to take more fuel and boost before it starts breaking up and choking out. basically modernising the engine to 95' standards and beyond
Not that the cars engine needs it, like im happy as is im playing with just under 200 hp with a mid-efficeint fuel tune and intercooled gt turbo setup, car is perfect, but honestly from one petrolhead to another a spinning cam belt or a dohc style valve cover would just look cool and kinda add to the whole 90's frankenstein shitbox theme.
Just a thought ive had for a while, i'm not really into modding but i honestly might give it a go if it's possible, if not your welcome to steal it haha. Thanks man
I was thinking about adding some more replacement parts ( like better pistons) or even a full engine swap.

But im not yet sure if and when

Latest News

Back