DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Love the New update. Great work but could you implant a way to use the nitrous system on fuel injection and maby a nos gage and controller on the dash to regulate your shot from inside. You also forgot to remove rain and light sensor from "planed oppdates". But very good job keep it up, can't wait for the next update
Nitrous is still on my todo list.
Im currently working on the turbo mod which is the main issue with nosnas it overrides the value changed by the turbo.

@DonnerPlays As per usual thanks for the continued updates on this great mod. I know you mentioned how you thought the Auto - Tune was useless, but could you not give us a option to enable it in the mod settings maybe ? It helps more than i can describe when rebuilding and or building the satsuma for the first time.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

@DonnerPlays As per usual thanks for the continued updates on this great mod. I know you mentioned how you thought the Auto - Tune was useless, but could you not give us a option to enable it in the mod settings maybe ? It helps more than i can describe when rebuilding and or building the satsuma for the first time.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
It doesn't really fit the mod.
Plus if you are building the car for the first time you wouldn't have the money to buy the info panel.
Atleast you shouldn't have money for it at that time.

If you are rebuilding the car you should also have figured out how to do it yourself without any help.

Adding to that if you cheated the money to buy the info panel... You could have just cheated the carb tune making the page even more useless.

Hey Donner, me and a ton of other people i know and talk to that use this mod are having issues with the ECU screen is not turning on at all, when before we last got on the game it worked and turned on... just thought i would report this bug to you!

20201117183732_1.jpg
20201117183950_1.jpg

I need help
no display or fuel mixture gauge visible
Can someone tell me why that happens

sorry for my english i am agentino :)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%