DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I installed all the parts in the car,but I didn't have a cable for the injector and spark plugs
PvC3AZbow8s.jpg
jcFi2-ou5Bk.jpg

Not sure what you mean

Can you explain further in a private message?

If you upload a report. I need the password and id of the report to be able to access it

sorry for late respons i uploaded a new report im gonna give the id and password in a private message ! i think maybe the crashing is caused by MOP maybe your code and his dosen't play nice ? (like a said im a noob programmer) if that is the case then well.. im at a loss ^-^

Last edited:
If it's not the overrides. Then something is wrong with your game itself.
Try reinstalling/checking files in steam.

Your savegame works without a problem for me.
View attachment 420964

What's weird is that in your screenshots the af gauge is not on.
Another option could be another mod you have installed.

View attachment 420965

First. You are not running the latest version of the ecu mod (1.4.4)

Second. You have the Supercharger mod installed.
My turbo and the supercharger mod are not compatible as the supercharger mod will prevent my turbo mod from working like it should.
So make sure to disable one of them either my turbo or the supercharger mod. Not both
What cancellations can I have active?
Is there any way in which you can tell me which one is not letting me see the screen of your mod?
I already removed the two mods that were not compatible

i have both donnertech racing ecus and turbocharger but the modshop only shows the last one that replaced files like i downloaded ecus first
then i downloaded turbocharger when i put it into the files it asked me to replace some files and then i went into game i only had turbocharger in the modshop and my ecus were removed from my car

i have both donnertech racing ecus and turbocharger but the modshop only shows the last one that replaced files like i downloaded ecus first
then i downloaded turbocharger when i put it into the files it asked me to replace some files and then i went into game i only had turbocharger in the modshop and my ecus were removed from my car
Does it also happen when you install turbo and then ecu.

Make a Bug report from the ecu mod

can you fix these file i load and i were put all back together and save the game... then i came back the game and it says this mod was disabled because thrown too many error...

thank you for this mod but this mod is the best

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

Bug fix & Improvement

Just a small update fixing an issue and background improvement.

Still working on turbo mod :)

Changelog (v1.4.5):
  • Code improvement.
  • Optimized Code.
  • Added clear error message when mod can't load the AssetBundle.
  • Added new debug gui.
  • Changed save files extension to .json
  • Improved saving/loading
  • Fixed issue where original parts like the distributor would stay in mid air where it was installed and would stay at that position even when the car was moved.

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello
after each loading of the game, the chips that can be programmed respawn in the repair shop and not in their last position, even if a tablet or module chip is installed, it will respawn in the repair shop version 1.4.5

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 168 25.6%
  • Full game

Votes: 164 25.0%
  • CPU

Votes: 80 12.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 121 18.4%
  • Other PC related hardware