Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just started season 2 and when I go into Bahrain FP1 the game crashes, idk if it has anything to do with the database editor.

Last edited:
I have a problem, having downloaded the game from Steam the only save I have is the automatic Steam save: if I insert that save I can't select it in the Database Editor. How can I do?

Last edited:
is it possible to edit the contract i have with an reserve driver even if hes driving for an F2/F3 Team? i only see the crontract from the F2/F3 Teams in the Editor not the contract i have with him

Is it possible to also show which drivers are being replaced with who in the contracts menu? And also see the contracts of the driver that are not currently in F1

I have a problem, having downloaded the game from Steam the only save I have is the automatic Steam save: if I insert that save I can't select it in the Database Editor. How can I do?
You have to manually make a save in-game.

Click the setting button when you're inside the career mode, you'll then see the option the save a file separately from the auto-save file. Once you've done so, you should be able to see the new save file (save0, save1 or whatever it's called) in your savegame folder, then you just drag that new save file into the editor folder and restart the editor (I also recommended you make a backup of that new save just in case you messed up).

Remember to replace the original save file in your game folder with the edited one after doing the edit, the editor doesn't update your actual save file in real time, you have to manually do it.

Last edited:
Hi i got this error on file i have permission to my folders, also i have installed all followed everything from git/winrar as both did NOT work

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-03 151309.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-03 151309.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 27
Wassup i want to ask a question if its possible for u to create something so u can change name of the teams or atleast of the new created team.... i have already 6 seasons behind and i am now bored and want to create new team in the same season... thx

Hi guys! I'm sure to get the dunce hat on for this one, but I must ask since I'm struggling with a similar issue to Lessix. I do have manual saves and not just the autosave, but I can't find them anywhere (not even in the path Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 Manager 2024\F1Manager24\Saved\SaveGames). So even though the editor says "connected", I'm not sure what it's connected to. And I can't select the saves from anywhere since if I click the saved games button in the editor it doesn't show anything either.

Can anyone give a hand in terms of where the saves might be hidden or do I need to make some settings changes in Steam etc? I also cannot find the path of the saves from anywhere in the actual game so it doesn't tell me where the saves might be either.

The only file that seems like a save is named steam_autocloud.vdf in the savegames-folder mentioned above but no other save files are there.

Thanks for any help!

Hi guys! I'm sure to get the dunce hat on for this one, but I must ask since I'm struggling with a similar issue to Lessix. I do have manual saves and not just the autosave, but I can't find them anywhere (not even in the path Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 Manager 2024\F1Manager24\Saved\SaveGames). So even though the editor says "connected", I'm not sure what it's connected to. And I can't select the saves from anywhere since if I click the saved games button in the editor it doesn't show anything either.

Can anyone give a hand in terms of where the saves might be hidden or do I need to make some settings changes in Steam etc? I also cannot find the path of the saves from anywhere in the actual game so it doesn't tell me where the saves might be either.

The only file that seems like a save is named steam_autocloud.vdf in the savegames-folder mentioned above but no other save files are there.

Thanks for any help!
Your save games are here:
C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\F1Manager24\Saved\SaveGames

Type %LOCALAPPDATA% in the explorer window address bar to quickly go into the local folder and browse from there, or browse manually to that location.

Copy your latest savegame to the editor - edit, then copy it back to the above folder. A backup is automatically made, but it doesn't hurt making one manually too (just copy the unedited save to a location of your choice to store it, just in case)

Your save games are here:
C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\F1Manager24\Saved\SaveGames

Type %LOCALAPPDATA% in the explorer window address bar to quickly go into the local folder and browse from there, or browse manually to that location.

Copy your latest savegame to the editor - edit, then copy it back to the above folder. A backup is automatically made, but it doesn't hurt making one manually too (just copy the unedited save to a location of your choice to store it, just in case)
One million billion thanks and I'll go put on my dunce hat.

Latest News

Back