Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
What should I do
1722449371189.png

n4x_0 updated Database Editor with a new update entry:

Database Editor 2.1.10

Changes​

• The performance graph now shows drops in performances. Before, it would show the upper bound for every team, now it shows their latest designs
  • Easier to see values inside graphs

Bug fixed​

• Fixed a bug that caused staff to appear in driver standings
  • Fixed a crash that would happen when adding a race into the calendar
  • Fixed a crash that would happen if an edited car stat was set to the minimum

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey,
i have problem. I've instal everything, i can turn it on but it doesn't read a save. Someone know where can be a problem?
Thanks for help and enjoy!

Attachments

• image_2024-08-01_030628690.png
    image_2024-08-01_030628690.png
    120 KB · Views: 24
Hy,

I think I found a bug more specifically:

I run my created team and in season 1 I am in Canada right now(race 9 I think), so before the grand prix, I edited the contract for the drivers for ex. Hulkenberg to join Sauber from 2025 Sainz to Williams Bearman to Haas etc. It works perfectly using the editor all the drivers will have a contract for 2025 for the specific team everything is fine but... and always is a but... What I found out is after I complete editing and go back to the game I can not send scouters to scout drivers and I can not change the scouting team size.
I think this is related to the editor because when I go back to a save where I don't use the editor everything is working properly.

Thank you,

Cheers

All these updates have been awesome great job having an a lot easier time with this on 24 than 23. I was curious if it’s possible in the editor to change the time of races? Always thought Miami should be a night race and was wanting to change that

do you take requests? i have one

can we have the performance progression graphs change when selecting a specific car characteristic?

Like I get that Red bull is overall top, but when I switch to tire preservation they are 6th, would be cool to see the graphs change showing this vs just showing 'overall' all the time, this would allow us to see a cars evolution in each specific department, which is awesome too

thanks for the hard work! 5 stars

Last edited:
good day. will there be a detailed installation guide? everything used to work fine, but starting from version 2.0.8, the application does not work. I have already reinstalled python and other programs. issues errors. the electron deleted the folder...I can't figure out what's wrong.

Attachments

• 1755bece-f1a9-45d9-a5e0-b20b354f60dd.jpg
    1755bece-f1a9-45d9-a5e0-b20b354f60dd.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 23
Do you think it‘s possible to change DRS values in some Future Update? I cant be the only one bothered by DRS trains. Like if you can give us 3 options or something like that would make the races a lot more interesting i feel like ❤️❤️

I know it was somehow possible in 2022 game.

Last edited:
Ive used this soo much, its great but im not sure if using it has caused a bug were 3 of the same drivers and cars have to do a pitlane start for the race.. not sure if editing something in the files have caused this or its a bug from the actual game.

So the future contacts thing doesn't work for me everytime i try it says that something went wrong and to restart the tool? any chance this could be fixed or if there is already a way to get around this (trying to setup the grid for 2025 like irl) without having to do it at start of s2

So the future contacts thing doesn't work for me everytime i try it says that something went wrong and to restart the tool? any chance this could be fixed or if there is already a way to get around this (trying to setup the grid for 2025 like irl) without having to do it at start of s2
In my save it works good
Still I am at spain right now but I edited the contracts including Sainz to Williams and it worked fine.
Cheers

How will F2 and F3 calendars behave when the F1 calendar is changed? Would it be possible to add the possibility of editing the F2 and F3 calendars?

Latest News

Back