Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
There's an issue. The game says "Blocked missing car part" and just tries to go to the next day. I think it's caused by making too many new parts in the editor. Can you look into it?

Last edited:
If only the developer of this game could make editing the Car performance like this,it would make editing more easier.

Attachments

• 20240805_081858.jpg
    20240805_081858.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 62
If only the developer of this game could make editing the Car performance like this,it would make editing more easier.
Brother I already told you I am not going to change it, Don't you even realize that the table you're showing is not editable?? You lack massive knowledge of how car performance is calculated and if you had that knowledge you'd know that what you're asking is just not possible. Doesn't matter how many times you ask, I'm not changing it

EDIT

I have solved the "backend issue", and it was pretty simple: instead of clicking on "Install Now" on python installer, I went through "customize installation" and ticking all the options (except from the latter two on the second menu). Database Editor is working properly now.

Last edited:
So i just installed this and its great.
I scrolled down the drivers and saw that you added retired ones like Vettel, Kimi etc, which i was so happy to see as ive unticked retired and added them as 16 year old rated 65s. This is exactly what ive been looking for as i can now recycle drivers when they get to retirement age.

Is it possible that you can add pictures (and voice clips if not?) of the big ones like Vettel and Kimi please? As they have blank pics atm. I saw Kubica has his pic still.
Thanks!

I scrolled down the drivers and saw that you added retired ones like Vettel, Kimi etc, which i was so happy to see as ive unticked retired and added them as 16 year old rated 65s. This is exactly what ive been looking for as i can now recycle drivers when they get to retirement age.

Is it possible that you can add pictures (and voice clips if not?) of the big ones like Vettel and Kimi please? As they have blank pics atm. I saw Kubica has his pic still.
Thanks!
Not possible

Thanks!
Speaking of these unused drivers, other than Kubica, do you know if there're any other ones that still somehow had picture?

@n4x_0 - Is it possible to include the break clause multiplier to the contract editor?

Also, for "upcoming contracts", is it possible to add what position that contract is for? Affiliate, 1st or 2nd driver? This would assist with fine tuning some things like realistic 2025 transfers :)

Superb tool btw!

I have a problem. I forgot to look at the calendar in game and i was in the race targets screen for australia 2025 but i changed it to be qatar to have a different calendar. So the race targets screen is on but it wont continue after car 2 race targets and it mentions that the grand prix is going to happen on 31st of december and 1st of january. What can i do in this situation.

I have a problem. I forgot to look at the calendar in game and i was in the race targets screen for australia 2025 but i changed it to be qatar to have a different calendar. So the race targets screen is on but it wont continue after car 2 race targets and it mentions that the grand prix is going to happen on 31st of december and 1st of january. What can i do in this situation.
I have always said to not edit the calendar mid season

@n4x_0 - Is it possible to include the break clause multiplier to the contract editor?

Also, for "upcoming contracts", is it possible to add what position that contract is for? Affiliate, 1st or 2nd driver? This would assist with fine tuning some things like realistic 2025 transfers :)

Superb tool btw!
the position for future contracts is literally there when youn add a new contract

Latest News

Back