Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
@n4x_0 Hey, awesome work your app, thanks a lot for being that implicated into this. I have just a little problem, when I change the engine of a team, it doesn't seem to save it.

Thanks and good luck with all that!

hey mate I cant seem to find my save in the database editor, any clue on the problem? (I dont know if it helps but my save file i copied from steam says "steam_autocloud.vdf")
1723028941039.png

Hey could you help me, when I load up the data base it just says "disconnected" "could not connect with backend" (NVM I fixed it, you should download the python from the Microsoft store works instantly)

Last edited:
I have a problem. As soon as I want to move a driver to a new team under Contracts, I get a Disconnected and the message: Something went wrong. Please restart the tool.
I can do this as often as I want but I always get the same message.

n4x_0 updated Database Editor with a new update entry:

Database Editor 2.2.0

New features​

• Added more depth to performance editor, allowing to select any design from any part and edit that specific design's stats
  • Added inventory management from the performance editor, managing how many aprts are available from each design, and in which car are they fitted
  • Added option to view individual car performances, includin the option to see quickly form the car list what parts are missing on each car
  • Added new "refurbish" button on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a problem. As soon as I want to move a driver to a new team under Contracts, I get a Disconnected and the message: Something went wrong. Please restart the tool.
I can do this as often as I want but I always get the same message.
Remember to set both the amount of money and the amount of years of the contract when moving any driver/staff, the editor breaks every time and needs to be restart if you missed doing this step

Last edited:
I've noticed an issue, seems like every time I've made an edit on the editor, my engineers got swapped in the game with the newly edited save. Not a problem for me, but I fear it does to the entire grid which I think there isn't a function in the editor to check atm.

Last edited:
obrázek_2024-08-09_014312295.png
Hi,the tool is great, but I just happened to run to some problem. When I open the tool it says succesfully connected as usual, when I choose a save it says save loaded succesfully and right after that something went wrong, please restart the tool. Still show's up the same message after relaunching the tool. I tried loading a different save and it worked just fine, have I screwed up somewhere or is it the tools fault?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I am encountering with an issue with the latest version, whenever I tried to save after editing parts I get the something went wrong prompt and had to restart. No matter how many times I restart or even redownload the editor and start over I still received the same issue.

The funny part is, a few hours ago the editor was actually run fine and able to save after editing parts, but I've encountered a small issue couple of times where the editor suddenly duplicating parts after saving, so I reloaded backup saves and do it again. After a few times retrying, I suddenly began encountering the fatal issue above, and was unable to fix it ever since.

Update:

I seems to be able to get it to work now after redownloading the editor again.

I've also figured out how to get around the second issue (where parts are getting duplicated after saving). Whenever you're about to save for the new part that you've just created, make sure to complete every step that you've planned to do with it before pressing the save button (for example: increase the quantity, assigning the parts to each driver, etc).

Because once you've save it, but wanted to further edit it again and save once more, the editor will just somehow duplicate that part. So if you wanted to avoid seeing a list of duplicated parts on the list, make sure you completed everything all at once for one part at a time before saving it.

Last edited:
Hi, I've downloaded your database editor since the start of the game and it is very cool, really good job mate, but yesterday i've dl a sponsor mod from CT sponsor pack and it wasn't working with your logiciel, so i've started the season and today in the morning i've changed the calendar after i found out that the problem was the sponsor mod, but i've forgotten that i already launched the season and now everytime after q3 my game crash and this error appears:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000028F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24F1Manager24kernel32ntdll

Do you know how to solve it or if it is even because i've changed the calendar after the start of the season ?

Sorry for the bad english i'm french

Hi, how works are feature "Add future contract"? Idk what means Valid until in current contract and in future contract. As an explane. Carlos Sainz's contract Valid until 2023 in current contract, which season i need to put in future contract which will be in williams starting from 2024? I need to put 2023 or 2024?

I can see a few people have asked about it auto disconnecting when loading the editor... how would I send it to you to have a look into it for me?

Nvm I have located it, could you please look into why it is auto disconnecting

Hello,
I have been using your 10/10 database editor but I have come across a problem...
So I added bearman to Haas F1, but somehow he is now active in both F1 and F2, and the points he gets in F2 are also being added in the F1 standings...
Is there a way to fix this? I hope there is, please let me know.

Kind regards from the
Walino Racing teamboss

P.S. you did a great job with the database editor. It is my favorite tool ever. Keep the work up!

Hello,
I have been using your 10/10 database editor but I have come across a problem...
So I added bearman to Haas F1, but somehow he is now active in both F1 and F2, and the points he gets in F2 are also being added in the F1 standings...
Is there a way to fix this? I hope there is, please let me know.

Kind regards from the
Walino Racing teamboss

P.S. you did a great job with the database editor. It is my favorite tool ever. Keep the work up!
Atm I think the only way around this is to NOT put any current F2/3 drivers directly into any main driving seat of an F1 team, just put them into the affiliate seat and wait for next year.

Latest News

Back