Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I wanted to try modifying the car via the database editor, and the editor disconnected after the update. Save has become invalid and cannot be loaded. Does anyone know how to save such a save?

Hy,

I wondering if you can add an option to the editor to change the engineer team size.
Currently, there is a bug in the game when after a sponsor obligation you lose 2 engineer but after the obligation is over they never come back, so I am stuck with 8 engineer instead of 10, perhaps is a way to add this to the editor so I can change back the engineer number to 10.

thanks,
cheers

hi, When I start a new season with my own team, in the part of improving the facilities it does not allow me to raise or lower the levels of the facilities. is this intentional or is it because it cannot be changed?

n4x_0 updated Database Editor with a new update entry:

Database Editor 2.2.3

New features​

• Added replace teams for 24 saves (for now the same teams as 23)

Bug fixes​

• Fixed an issue that would make the expertise to drop when increasing performance
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the tool to crash if editing a performance from a team with a part missing
  • Changed performance modal text to match the new version of the performance graph

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey mate quick question. First off awesome mod but just a quick one. For season 2 I have decided to edit some of the affiliates and the calendar. The calendar works all fine but the updated names aren't showing in game for some reason. I can see they're saved on the database editor but not the game

Hey mate quick question. First off awesome mod but just a quick one. For season 2 I have decided to edit some of the affiliates and the calendar. The calendar works all fine but the updated names aren't showing in game for some reason. I can see they're saved on the database editor but not the
Nevermind I figured it out

Great mod, however, there is one glitch I have found. When editing a driver's age, if their new age (let's say 42) is below their original retirement age (usually 39-40), they retire in-game instantly regardless of whether you have increased their retirement age in the editor. It's a real shame because it means you can't change random F3 rejects into older drivers from other series like Scott Dixon and Will Power. The glitch also persists when you return their age back below the retirement threshold, so for example I changed Scott Dixon to Shane van Gisbergen, and despite him being 35, well below Marcus Armstrong's original retirement age, and the manually inserted retirement age, he still retired instantly. Very frustrating as it means you can't have as much freedom, but this is the only problem I have with an otherwise fantastic mod.

I'm about to start 2026 and I'm surprised that we can make existing team changes. I'm assuming it's just name and logo and nothing to do with liveries?

I want to make some of the free agents recruitable. If I try swapping contracts, they will still be marked with "You can't offer them a contract, until they have two seasons of F2/F3". Is there a way to circumvent that without putting them in F3 and wait two full seasons. I want the update the history, so I can hire them. Who? The Alqubaisa sisters of course.

1725300807506.png

I`m getting this error when I try to transfer some drivers. Editor disconnects with something went wrong error. When it does that it will do that every time for that specific driver regardless of how manny restarts.

Latest News

Back