Database Editor

Database Editor 2.2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I changed order of circuits in the first week of the season. First race went ok but now i come to my second race and i get stuck on Race targets screen, i click confirm but he doesn't continue. What is weird there stands for the second time now season starts. Any help/solutions for this issue pls ?

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, is it possible to add the option to add/remove the number of scouts? Was thinking that might be a workaround to the 0 scouts bug...

Hi,

Love the database editor, without it the game is unplayable for me.

I am on version 2.2.4 and im now able to work around the number issue and assign my grid as i wish. However im not able to choose the numbers myself. Since all the number are assigned, its not possible to change a drivers number. Hope its possible in the future to add an option to select number 0 for a driver without contract. This would fix the issue(?), since all the drivers without number are assigned number 0.

i don't know if you know about it yet, but when you change order of races, the f2 and f3 standings (grand prix results) mess up and show races where there is no f2/f3 race
20240910213227_1.jpg

Hey! This is a great mod and all, but I can't connect to the back end server thing when I launch the editor. I have the right version of python, I did everything that was in the troubleshooting guide. Can someone help me???

If I swap contracts one of my create team with one existent (es Antonelli from Mercedes) drag on my team the name, at august contracts of other driver (norris, verstappen etc) appear with only 5 month remaining
what happened?

Latest News

Back