ACC Blancpain GT @ Bathurst - Sunday 9th February 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Ok, I’ve committed to learning the AMG. Although I’ve noticed that even if I fill the tank up full I can’t do an hour race and there’s no refueling

am I just to fuel save or turn the engine map to 2. I am wondering if this is the case with all the cars or do I need to look at using another car as if I’m losing out by fuel economy I’m probably better off going with something else as I need all the help I can get haha

Ok, I’ve committed to learning the AMG. Although I’ve noticed that even if I fill the tank up full I can’t do an hour race and there’s no refueling

am I just to fuel save or turn the engine map to 2. I am wondering if this is the case with all the cars or do I need to look at using another car as if I’m losing out by fuel economy I’m probably better off going with something else as I need all the help I can get haha
You can refuel during the pitwindow. The only rule there is is that you MUST change tyres

the weather here is affecting my internet signal.. im hoping the worst of it is will be over when the time comes around!

just been struggling to get an kind of decent connection in the practice servers just now :(

I live in a really rural area so don’t have a normal connection so i use a 4G broadband with an external antenna outside as I can’t get fibre believe it or not.

usually it’s really good I can get over 70mbs usually but there’s a storm or something coming through the country over the weekend so it must be affecting the signal.

I am hopeful it will get better and I can join in as I’ve been on this afternoon and it’s been fine as I was going around with some of the others earlier.

Bad weather also affecting the RD server? I was just online, but got a 'lost connection to server' message. Server isn't showing any ping on the server list either.

Latest News

Back