ACC Blancpain GT @ Bathurst - Sunday 9th February 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Bathurst online is :poop::mad:
I hope our race will be a lot cleaner! :thumbsup:
Well what did you expect? I jsut practiced 1.5 hours and I have done exactly 3 clean laps. The track is so difficult and challenging, but so much fun to get right. It will probably be like Nordschleife, only a few are nailing it, the rest will be constantly in the walls or the pits.

On a different note, I just did a test stream and my FPS really didn't take a hit while driving myself so next Sunday, watch my Twitch if you can't make it (or aren't confident of driving the track). I probably will make it a crash compilation, with me driving that is already enough footage to do so.

what are decent times around here, I am wondering what are I should be looking to aim for? im pretty much ok, just struggling into the cutting corner as ive tried a few cars, but the car wants to go sideways when im getting to the corner.

I know I am doing something wrong as I've tried different types of cars and getting the same issue so its me :roflmao:

what are decent times around here, I am wondering what are I should be looking to aim for? im pretty much ok, just struggling into the cutting corner as ive tried a few cars, but the car wants to go sideways when im getting to the corner.

I know I am doing something wrong as I've tried different types of cars and getting the same issue so its me :roflmao:
We don't discuss laptimes in these threads as it might turn people off that are down 5 seconds to the aliens, while they can have just as much fun as the aliens. I'd recommend watching Aris video in the news post I made about the release date being known, there you can get useful tips (don't immediately try them but grow towards it) and also sneakily see a laptime from a quick driver, so for myself I've added 3-5 seconds to that as acceptable laptimes for beginning

We don't discuss laptimes in these threads as it might turn people off that are down 5 seconds to the aliens, while they can have just as much fun as the aliens. I'd recommend watching Aris video in the news post I made about the release date being known, there you can get useful tips (don't immediately try them but grow towards it) and also sneakily see a laptime from a quick driver, so for myself I've added 3-5 seconds to that as acceptable laptimes for beginning
Aris time is a good reference, seen ppl go about a second faster but that is another galaxy. I‘m happy being at about his time

We don't discuss laptimes in these threads as it might turn people off that are down 5 seconds to the aliens,
Well i'm down 5-6 seconds from the aliens, so have no fear, nobody will be alone back there :)
Bathurst online is :poop::mad:
I hope our race will be a lot cleaner! :thumbsup:
With time it will get better :) This is one of the tracks you don't find in every sim, so you probably have a whole lot of players driving it for the first time. Adding to that, the track is one of the most challenging ones to get right.

Well i'm down 5-6 seconds from the aliens, so have no fear, nobody will be alone back there :)

With time it will get better :) This is one of the tracks you don't find in every sim, so you probably have a whole lot of players driving it for the first time. Adding to that, the track is one of the most challenging ones to get right.
Dont Worry @carlsenth il be there with you smashing into every wall. :p

Latest News

Back