ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
max21 updated ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione session ranking on the web! with a new update entry:

ACCtracker 1.1.0

Note: ACCtracker Manager now requires .NET 4.6.1
  • Now is possible to run ACCtracker Server as a service. READ MANUAL FIRST!
  • added: Doubled Points Race in Championships;
  • fixed: the last day sessions of the championship were not considered;
  • fixed: in the ranking of a race session, post-race penalty times were not considered.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@max21 is there a way to get the "start ACCTracker Web Server" box to stay open or enable so sort of logging switch? I've moved servers and followed all the notes, .net version etc etc and still it's flashing open and closed. I can see there is a message there but can't pause it even quickly enough to read it :(

@max21 is there a way to get the "start ACCTracker Web Server" box to stay open or enable so sort of logging switch? I've moved servers and followed all the notes, .net version etc etc and still it's flashing open and closed. I can see there is a message there but can't pause it even quickly enough to read it :(
found solution... manually run C:\Program Files\MaxErre\ACCtracker\server>ACCtracker.exe from a command prompt and error stays open.

For the configuration of the championships, will be interesting if we can put different calculation of point for some track. For example ,sometimes in our league , we do sprint race and endurance, with endurance race we put different point for the players (more high) and for the sprint regular points. I think it's good for use this software also for a league

For the configuration of the championships, will be interesting if we can put different calculation of point for some track. For example ,sometimes in our league , we do sprint race and endurance, with endurance race we put different point for the players (more high) and for the sprint regular points. I think it's good for use this software also for a league
Hi,
let's see how it goes with the current functions, I think that as a generic tool it can be enough, also not to complicate the configuration too much. In any case, I will take note of any suggestions.

Love the function for running it as a service :)

The installation goes default in 'C:\Program Files\MaxErre\ACCtracker\server\ACCtracker.exe'
When using the run as a service then the path in the service to acctracker.exe is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxErre\ACCtracker\server\ACCtracker.exe'

Is it possible that if you change the installation to a different path, like c:\acctracker the service also links to the correct path?

Edit:
And uninstalling acctracker will not remove the service.

Edit 2:
Is it also possible to add https for the website?
What I do now is when I finished editing I close the program, alter the appsettings.json with:
1666969471886.png

Last edited:

The installation goes default in 'C:\Program Files\MaxErre\ACCtracker\server\ACCtracker.exe'
When using the run as a service then the path in the service to acctracker.exe is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxErre\ACCtracker\server\ACCtracker.exe'

Is it possible that if you change the installation to a different path, like c:\acctracker the service also links to the correct path?

Edit:

Edit 2:
What I do now is when I finished editing I close the program, alter the appsettings.json with:
View attachment 612333
Yes, there is some sort of bug in .net functions. I'll try a workaround.

Edit:

Edit 2:
View attachment 612333
As for https, were you able to get it to work with editing appsettings?
BTW: thanks for the tests and reports!

Last edited:
Hi after the last update , something not work correctly ,
classifica dopo aggiornamento.jpg

after put 15 seconds of penalty (post race penalty) the gap of 4° driver is negative(before the update the driver had 00:01:123) the 5° it not change. You can see the similar thing for the driver 11.Is it possible to correct the rank after put the penalty after the race?
I sent the file before but i can re - attach
thanks

Attachments

• 221019_221109_R_OLD.json
    143.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Hi after the last update , something not work correctly ,
after put 15 seconds of penalty (post race penalty) the gap of 4° driver is negative(before the update the driver had 00:01:123) the 5° it not change. You can see the similar thing for the driver 11.Is it possible to correct the rank after put the penalty after the race?
I sent the file before but i can re - attach
thanks
Hi,
are you sure you are using the latest version?
The result I get is this:
1667287265684.png

Hello,
we are using ACCTracker for a while, which is a great app for monitoring valid lap times for drivers in championships.

With version 1.1.1 we are now getting an ACCTracker app crash (-> EventLog) when using ACC ServerManager (ACCSM). We are using the ServerManager for our championship management in AC and ACC.

Problem: ACCSM is parsing the results folder of ACC to build up their result page and search index. This seems to be in conflict with ACCTracker in several ways:

- ACCTracker crashes, because of an file access problem (see screenshot)
- The configuration files (ACCtracker.json) and discarded files (.\ACCtrackerDiscarded) are placed in the ACC result folder, which will be parsed by ACC ServerManager and cause various errors becasue of wrong format (no P/Q/R or entry_list JSON Format as expected).

Any quick chance to fix this? I also reported this to the development team of ACCSM via Discord, they are also trying to implement a fix.

1667772719502.png

1667772607240.png

1667771980146.png

Hello,
we are using ACCTracker for a while, which is a great app for monitoring valid lap times for drivers in championships.

With version 1.1.1 we are now getting an ACCTracker app crash (-> EventLog) when using ACC ServerManager (ACCSM). We are using the ServerManager for our championship management in AC and ACC.

Problem: ACCSM is parsing the results folder of ACC to build up their result page and search index. This seems to be in conflict with ACCTracker in several ways:

- ACCTracker crashes, because of an file access problem (see screenshot)
- The configuration files (ACCtracker.json) and discarded files (.\ACCtrackerDiscarded) are placed in the ACC result folder, which will be parsed by ACC ServerManager and cause various errors becasue of wrong format (no P/Q/R or entry_list JSON Format as expected).

Any quick chance to fix this? I also reported this to the development team of ACCSM via Discord, they are also trying to implement a fix.
The error is due to the fact that the files are being used by another process which does not release them. One solution would be to create a batch that makes a copy of the new files to separate directories, one for ACCtracker, one for ServerManager, and so on.

Hi ! I don't know if it was already notified or not but on the last version, if a save settings in the tracker, there is a "acc tracker" JSON file generated in the results folders I selected. If I let them, Tracker crashes after loading the files. If I deleted them before, it seems working fine. Anyways thank you for the job !

Hi ! I don't know if it was already notified or not but on the last version, if a save settings in the tracker, there is a "acc tracker" JSON file generated in the results folders I selected. If I let them, Tracker crashes after loading the files. If I deleted them before, it seems working fine. Anyways thank you for the job !
Please, send me the full dir that is causing the crash

Latest News

Back