ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, how can we share a link in order to allow every drivers to see the all time classification ? (for a 3 days qualifications for example) ? Can i just copy the link ? but the link starts with "http://localhost:51051 ...." so it just works for me on my PC.
Hello,
if you have a fixed ip address you can share that, otherwise try to see if your internet provider offers you a ddns (dynamic dns) service

Last edited:
Hello, I have a server on Elite games server and I would like my team members to have access to their times without my computer being on. Do I have to go through the ports of my internet box or through website hosting?

thank you in advance ;)

I would like to sujest the use of a decimal point to separate the seconds from the miliseconds instead the current use of the ":"
keep up the great work, thanks

Great work, thanks.
for me it is strange,
even after an uninstall and replace, mine is still saying 0.7.4.0 is running (GUI says 0.7.4.1) and the new USA tracks are appearing as cota, watkins_glen etc..

Is there a way to automatically 'merge' practise sessions? Say, if you would like to use this to create visibility of all laps done on the practise server in the week(s) prior to a league race.
Thinking like: Driver, # laps, average lap time, best lap time (order by), car

Is there a way to automatically 'merge' practise sessions? Say, if you would like to use this to create visibility of all laps done on the practise server in the week(s) prior to a league race.
Thinking like: Driver, # laps, average lap time, best lap time (order by), car
yep, literally from the main page use the "server" function, if your server has a unique name for each event then it is all collated for you.

I was looking for something like this and to create an sort of hotlap leaderboard for our small community and this program is definitely something we could use.

I'm not sure if it possible, but at the all-time ranking page, then select the track, it would be nice that every car a driver has been using shows up on the page instead of only showing the fastest user/car/time combo.
On the same page create a dropdown filter for driver and car model.
And to finish it of, Total laps and Valid laps should be shown for the specific car and not a total of all laps driven with all cars. This makes only sense if it is possibly to show all cars a driver has used.

Hi and thx for your very good work!

I'd be glad to see an option to see all the best times by cars & by pilot, and not only the best time by pilot (usefull when we do pretestings for a championship and want to see wich cars is more suitable)

Would it be possible to add that option?
Thx by advance

/edit, didn't see that there was a similar asking, I let mine as a +1 ;)

Last edited:
Hi, how can we share a link in order to allow every drivers to see the all time classification ? (for a 3 days qualifications for example) ? Can i just copy the link ? but the link starts with "http://localhost:51051 ...." so it just works for me on my PC.
Hi, I have the same problem, when we share the link, at 2-3 days the link is no longer available. How i can a pemanent link to share with the community? This is my actually link that doesn´t work http://90.169.239.150:51051/PerServerRankingLaps/Index/409

Hi and thx for your very good work!

I'd be glad to see an option to see all the best times by cars & by pilot, and not only the best time by pilot (usefull when we do pretestings for a championship and want to see wich cars is more suitable)

Would it be possible to add that option?
Thx by advance

/edit, didn't see that there was a similar asking, I let mine as a +1 ;)
Hello,
I'll think about it, thanks.

Hey @max21,
first of all great app, I appreciate your work. I just want to know if and how it is possible to configure the ACCtracker via an config file (like appsettings.json) and then just start it by running the ACCtracker.exe in the server subdirectory.

I want to run the program in the background as a windows service. But so far, I wasn't successful to load any custom configuration file.

Thanks in advance.

Hey @max21,
first of all great app, I appreciate your work. I just want to know if and how it is possible to configure the ACCtracker via an config file (like appsettings.json) and then just start it by running the ACCtracker.exe in the server subdirectory.

I want to run the program in the background as a windows service. But so far, I wasn't successful to load any custom configuration file.

Thanks in advance.

It would be util for us too, to run it in a CLI only server.

max21 updated ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione session ranking on the web! with a new update entry:

ACCtracker 0.8.0

• The AllTimeLaps ranking now contains the best times of the driver / car pair and not just the driver;
  • The AllTimeLaps Ranking (also) allows you to view the ranking of a selected car model;
Warning: if you have chosen to store the data in the db3 database, you may have to recreate it from scratch to get the complete correct ranking.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,many thanks for the great job! Is it possible to share the web leaderboard to my friends? I am running the acc server and tracker using Tencent cloud server,but I cant share the website

Latest News

Back