ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,many thanks for the great job! Is it possible to share the web leaderboard to my friends? I am running the acc server and tracker using Tencent cloud server,but I cant share the website
Of course! It was developed for this. You have to make sure that your server is accessible from the internet (if possible), if you don't know how to do it ask who provides you with the server service.

ACCtracker sembra funzionare, ma mi visualizza questi errori

Attachments

• errore.JPG
    errore.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 52
Hi, someone know how i can add manually a penalities into a json result file and see that penalities into ACC Tracker?
Thanks
Hello,
you have to manually edit the result file to add your penalties.
You have to install the latest version 0.8.1 due to a possible error in the association of penalties in previous versions.

Hello,
you have to manually edit the result file to add your penalties.
You have to install the latest version 0.8.1 due to a possible error in the association of penalties in previous versions.
Ok ,grazie, penso che sei italiano allora ti scrivo in italiano...
Ho installato l'ultima versione ed ora vedo correttamente le penalità. Ti chiedo ,se mi puoi aiutare...ho visto che nei files json results c'è una parte denominata "post_race_penalties", come posso aggiungere lì le penalità?intendo in che forma?Non riesco a trovare esempi e non esiste un documento in rete che mi spieghi quella parte come scriverla....

Attachments

• 221006_090022_FP.json
    7.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 221006_091335_FP.json
    5.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 221006_101408_FP.json
    7.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 221006_105346_FP.json
    12.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 221006_132810_FP.json
    9.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 221006_133938_FP.json
    7.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 221006_180810_FP.json
    4.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 221006_191117_FP.json
    11 KB · Views: 40
  • 221006_192620_entrylist.json
    2.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 221006_192620_Q.json
    10.2 KB · Views: 46
Ok ,grazie, penso che sei italiano allora ti scrivo in italiano...
Ho installato l'ultima versione ed ora vedo correttamente le penalità. Ti chiedo ,se mi puoi aiutare...ho visto che nei files json results c'è una parte denominata "post_race_penalties", come posso aggiungere lì le penalità?intendo in che forma?Non riesco a trovare esempi e non esiste un documento in rete che mi spieghi quella parte come scriverla....
Post race penalties have the same structure as "normal" penalties.
Please, if you want to use the Italian language it is better to do it in private message. Send me an email.

Post race penalties have the same structure as "normal" penalties.
Please, if you want to use the Italian language it is better to do it in private message. Send me an email.
Ok perfect , don't worry it's ok english language!
Ok i seen this is an example:
{
"carId": 1013,
"driverIndex": 0,
"reason": "Cutting",
"penalty": "None",
"penaltyValue": 0,
"violationInLap": 0,
"clearedInLap": 14
}
But in the voice penalty and penaltyValue , what name or number are granted to write?I mean the are something like a table where you know what you can put there?

For example penaltyValue: 2 what it mean?

Thanks

max21 updated ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione session ranking on the web! with a new update entry:

ACCtracker 1.0.0 - All new Championship Ranking

Starting from this release, the management of the Championship Rankings is available.

The all new Championship Ranking will allow you to get:
Championship Ranking: the championship ranking with the calculation of the scores derived from the races and qualifications;
Qualification Sessions Ranking: the list from the championship qualifications and their ranking;
Pre Qualification Ranking: the rankings of specific free...

Read the rest of this update entry...

new update is amazing Max!
My suggestion would be to allow for a double points round and a drop round for calculating championships and we would be set! no more manual spreadsheets
Thanks Luke,
as regards the double points round it could be done, setting for example what is the nth race whose score must be doubled. For the drop round I guess you are referring to the worst race score.

Hi, thanks for this application it's very good, and i like it very much!
I tried put our league into a software, i tried to add a penalty after the race into a session to one player. When i add ,correctly the software add the penalty(+15 sec) but i not seen the position of the player increase from 3 to 6...and into the Championships ranking i seen the not correctly calculation of the points for the players , because for the player with the penalty the software put the 3th position and not the 6 position...i wrong something or it's a bug?
Thks for support

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for this application it's very good, and i like it very much!
I tried put our league into a software, i tried to add a penalty after the race into a session to one player. When i add ,correctly the software add the penalty(+15 sec) but i not seen the position of the player increase from 3 to 6...and into the Championships ranking i seen the not correctly calculation of the points for the players , because for the player with the penalty the software put the 3th position and not the 6 position...i wrong something or it's a bug?
Thks for support
please, send me the result file

Latest News

Back