ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please, send me the full dir that is causing the crash
Reported this to the ACCSM developers as well (see discord ACCSM support area). Both tools have now problems in interacting together.

1667815777649.png

The error is due to the fact that the files are being used by another process which does not release them. One solution would be to create a batch that makes a copy of the new files to separate directories, one for ACCtracker, one for ServerManager, and so on.
Due to ACCSM (and maybe other server mangers as well) is also monitoring this folder for search/indexing and displaying results over web interface, this might happen (also timing conflict possible?).

For our running championship we need to find a quick soluition. An automatic process is required for us, becasue we have constantly running practice events every 2h, so result files are dropped to folder every 2h. Drivers are taking a look to ACCTracker Web Interface to compare their times and to see if they have met the requirements of valid laps. Sadly, in AC server manager there was a scripting engine implemented which could help for a copy job, but not in ACC server manager.

Any further ideas and help would be highly appreciated. I am trying to develop a small tool that monitors the result folders (hopefully it does not conflict with ACCSM monitoring) and copies files to seperate folder for ACCTracker. A scheduled copy process might also possible, but will cause a lag when practice event is finished and users want to view the results.

Last edited:
Due to ACCSM (and maybe other server mangers as well) is also monitoring this folder for search/indexing and displaying results over web interface, this might happen (also timing conflict possible?).
it depends on how the files are handled, if opened, read and closed quickly this should not happen; if, on the other hand, they are kept open for a long time, there may be problems of this nature.
ACCtracker discards files that do not contain valid laps (and therefore are useless) to lighten the processing assuming that no other process keeps these files open. I will try to take this situation into account in the next version.
Any further ideas and help would be highly appreciated. I am trying to develop a small tool that monitors the result folders (hopefully it does not conflict with ACCSM monitoring) and copies files to seperate folder for ACCTracker. A scheduled copy process might also possible, but will cause a lag when practice event is finished and users want to view the results.
Using some free tools to copy a file as soon as it is created the delay would be more than a few seconds.

it depends on how the files are handled, if opened, read and closed quickly this should not happen; if, on the other hand, they are kept open for a long time, there may be problems of this nature.
ACCtracker discards files that do not contain valid laps (and therefore are useless) to lighten the processing assuming that no other process keeps these files open. I will try to take this situation into account in the next version.

Using some free tools to copy a file as soon as it is created the delay would be more than a few seconds.
Thanks for your replies and your help.

Tried RealTimeSync and syncing (mirroring) the P/Q/R files in a different folder for ACCTracker. I will check today and tomorrow with our drivers if ACCTracker does recognize the mirrored files after each finished ACC session.

ACCSM developers will implement a fix for the crash and the json file parsing errors.

Solution with RealTimeSync is not working. When the result file is copied to folder, it is not recognized by ACCTracker. When I stop RealTimeSync and copy the file manualy, it is recognized.

Looks like the running thread of change notification of RealTimeSync is blocking the thread of change notification of ACCTracker.

Last edited:
In Championship, is there a way to add post race time penalties - to have the result recalculated?
Yes of course, just edit the result file by adding the post race penalties. There must be some tools that allow you to edit the result file.
Here an example:

"post_race_penalties": [
{
"carId": 1010,
"driverIndex": 0,
"reason": "Cutting",
"penalty": "PostRaceTime",
"penaltyValue": 150,
"violationInLap": 0,
"clearedInLap": 0
}
]

Last edited:
Tried this tool, it worked 3 times than over night it stopped working for some reason and process is now frozen. Using it on Win Server 2019.

So far tried many freeware sync tools available, nothing seems constantly and successfully working as a workarround. Drivers are driving 24/7 on the server, so need a real time watcher.
in addition to splitting for ACCtracker you have to do the same operation for ACCSM, so that the two processes operate on different dirs

in addition to splitting for ACCtracker you have to do the same operation for ACCSM, so that the two processes operate on different dirs
For ACCSM this is not possible - by default it watches the result folder of ACC server to get the results for championships, it is very close bounded to the ACC server and it's folder structure.

Looks like I now found a solution, but need to further watch the next days. I think the problem were the tools with their kind of file watching implementation and copy operation (RealTimeSync copy was not notified by ACCTracker, NewFileGo stopped working, and so on). I now use a very old tool in .Net3 (FileWatcherSimple, from 2013, source code available for new compilation) but with huge settings possibilities - this tool seems to work: ACC server is writng the results, ACCSM is watching and notified, the FileWatcher does copy the result to other folder and ACCTracker is notified by this copy operation. Now everything in "real time", as it should be and how our drivers need it.

Last edited:
Is it possible to support 2 running instances of the application? I have 2 servers that I want to seperate the times from.
It is not possible, at least not in a simple way.
Why do you want two instances? ACCtracker is designed to track an indefinite number of ACC servers.

It is not possible, at least not in a simple way.
Why do you want two instances? ACCtracker is designed to track an indefinite number of ACC servers.
I want to seperate the all time leaderboards for hotlapping and racing. That's why I want to run 2 instances of your application. If you have any good suggestions on how to do it I am all ears. We cant do any virtualisation on the server due to it being a VPS. I tried sandboxie, but it won't update itself when there are new result files in the folder.

I want to seperate the all time leaderboards for hotlapping and racing. That's why I want to run 2 instances of your application. If you have any good suggestions on how to do it I am all ears. We cant do any virtualisation on the server due to it being a VPS. I tried sandboxie, but it won't update itself when there are new result files in the folder.
You can try to use two ACCtracker installations on two separate windows users, of course the ports must be different for each installation and it will not be possible to run ACCtracker as a service, unless you manually configure the two service instances.
However, I am perplexed about a use like this, it would be easier to give appropriate names to the sessions, however it is your choice and I obviously respect it.

Great app!
We have been looking at some different ways to represent drivers pace in a better way. We were thinking about displaying the average of the drivers 5 fastest consecutive laps (as shown in ACC Stats). Is that something that could be done from within your tracker app?

Latest News

Back