ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great app!
We have been looking at some different ways to represent drivers pace in a better way. We were thinking about displaying the average of the drivers 5 fastest consecutive laps (as shown in ACC Stats). Is that something that could be done from within your tracker app?
Yes, using the championship pre-qualification feature. Try to read the manual, if something is not clear to you write me.

Hi :) Is there a way using the result file (or anything else) to see the average air/track temperature of the sessions done ? We all know sometime a session can be bugged and have a night session or colder temperature and it can be a way of cheating. Is it possible to control that ? Or add it in a future update i don't know. Have a nice sunday !

Last edited:
Hi :) Is there a way using the result file (or anything else) to see the average air/track temperature of the sessions done ? We all know sometime a session can be bugged and have a night session or colder temperature and it can be a way of cheating. Is it possible to control that ? Or add it in a future update i don't know. Have a nice sunday
No such info in result file.

How do you define which sessions are for the Championship? Also, have 3 servers running on same PC (all timing records great)
you need to associate the sessions directory with the championship:
1670757203635.png

Last edited:
Love the function for running it as a service :)

The installation goes default in 'C:\Program Files\MaxErre\ACCtracker\server\ACCtracker.exe'
When using the run as a service then the path in the service to acctracker.exe is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxErre\ACCtracker\server\ACCtracker.exe'

Is it possible that if you change the installation to a different path, like c:\acctracker the service also links to the correct path?

Edit:
And uninstalling acctracker will not remove the service.

Edit 2:
Is it also possible to add https for the website?
What I do now is when I finished editing I close the program, alter the appsettings.json with:
View attachment 612333
@Michel--NL
i seen your post, very interesting because i needed to make acctracker with https function,but how i can create the certificate.pfx? Have an example?
Thanks

Hello
Since the update i have this problem, look like people have the same in previous post. Do we have a solution ? i don't run any other program taht look the result file.
Thank you

Enumerator failed to MoveNextAsync.
fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware[1]
An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request.
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'key')
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)
at ACCtracker.Dictionaries.Tracks.get(String key) in C:\Users\MaxErre\Documents\GitHub\ACCtracker\ACCtracker\Dictionaries\Dictionaries.cs:line 261
at ACCtracker.Pages.PerServerRankingLaps.Pages_PerServerRankingLaps_Index.ExecuteAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.RenderPageCoreAsync(IRazorPage page, ViewContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.RenderPageAsync(IRazorPage page, ViewContext context, Boolean invokeViewStarts)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.RenderAsync(ViewContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.ViewExecutor.ExecuteAsync(ViewContext viewContext, String contentType, Nullable`1 statusCode)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.ViewExecutor.ExecuteAsync(ViewContext viewContext, String contentType, Nullable`1 statusCode)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextResultFilterAsync>g__Awaited|29_0[TFilter,TFilterAsync](ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResultExecutedContextSealed context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.ResultNext[TFilter,TFilterAsync](State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.InvokeResultFilters()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextResourceFilter>g__Awaited|24_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContextSealed context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.InvokeFilterPipelineAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

Hello
Since the update i have this problem, look like people have the same in previous post. Do we have a solution ? i don't run any other program taht look the result file.
Thank you

Enumerator failed to MoveNextAsync.
fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware[1]
An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request.
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'key')
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)
at ACCtracker.Dictionaries.Tracks.get(String key) in C:\Users\MaxErre\Documents\GitHub\ACCtracker\ACCtracker\Dictionaries\Dictionaries.cs:line 261
at ACCtracker.Pages.PerServerRankingLaps.Pages_PerServerRankingLaps_Index.ExecuteAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.RenderPageCoreAsync(IRazorPage page, ViewContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.RenderPageAsync(IRazorPage page, ViewContext context, Boolean invokeViewStarts)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.RenderAsync(ViewContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextResultFilterAsync>g__Awaited|29_0[TFilter,TFilterAsync](ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResultExecutedContextSealed context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.ResultNext[TFilter,TFilterAsync](State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.InvokeResultFilters()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextResourceFilter>g__Awaited|24_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContextSealed context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.InvokeFilterPipelineAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)
Please, send me the result files.

Please, send me the result files.
Hello
I finally found the solution ! I was using old links on a Discord and ACC tracker don't like it. Let me exmplain :
i used http://XX.XXX.XXX.XXX:51051/PerServerRankingLaps/Index/166 for example and i had a new ACC Tracker database created after this link was posted on Discord so the index 166 no longer exist on the new database. When i updated all the links everything came back perfect.

So this problem only happened when you use a wrong index, mabe is something that need to be fixed !

Good Morning.
I need help...i don't understand why from ACCTracker the driver num. 355 is in 10° position...he was in 8° (if i see into the replay of the race),also i not see any penalty to this driver. Why this thing is happened?
Thanks

Attachments

• acc_why.jpg
    acc_why.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 230111_230250_R.json
    167.5 KB · Views: 50
Hi I'm trying to find a way of replacing the ":" that separate the seconds from the miliseconds for a coma?
54:32:159 -> 54:32,159

is there any way to do this? If i can not do it myself is it possible to include in a next update a "selector" for the decimal point symbol or just change it for a coma?
@max21

I'm trying to find a way to integrate the values obtained from the tracker with the spreadsheet that i use to manage a championship but with that time format i'm having a hard time doing that

Last edited:
Hi I'm trying to find a way of replacing the ":" that separate the seconds from the miliseconds for a coma?
54:32:159 -> 54:32,159

is there any way to do this? If i can not do it myself is it possible to include in a next update a "selector" for the decimal point symbol or just change it for a coma?
@max21

I'm trying to find a way to integrate the values obtained from the tracker with the spreadsheet that i use to manage a championship but with that time format i'm having a hard time doing that
Use in Sheets : =RIGHT(yourcase;3)
Then do a CONCATENER ("restofthetime";",";"the3right")

Use in Sheets : =RIGHT(yourcase;3)
Then do a CONCATENER ("restofthetime";",";"the3right")
that's a great suggestion, but unfortunately when I import data from the HTML using
Code:
=QUERY(IMPORTHTML($B$1;"table";1);"select Col7, Col8, Col9, Col10, Col11")
,where B1 is the place where i put the url for the session, the data imported becames 51:16:54.000 instead of 51:13:234.

it thinks 234 are seconds and converts it into 3 minutes and 54 seconds, so it adds 3 to the 13 minutes (that should be minutes) and give me that result. I don't know how to import it without this behaviour. That's why I think that if the time format was right to begin with it would be easier.

Any suggestion?

that's a great suggestion, but unfortunately when I import data from the HTML using
Code:
=QUERY(IMPORTHTML($B$1;"table";1);"select Col7, Col8, Col9, Col10, Col11")
,where B1 is the place where i put the url for the session, the data imported becames 51:16:54.000 instead of 51:13:234.

it thinks 234 are seconds and converts it into 3 minutes and 54 seconds, so it adds 3 to the 13 minutes (that should be minutes) and give me that result. I don't know how to import it without this behaviour. That's why I think that if the time format was right to begin with it would be easier.

Any suggestion?
Don't import HTML, just use the old way CTRL+A and CTRL+V ?

Don't import HTML, just use the old way CTRL+A and CTRL+V ?
even if I try to just copy the behaviour is the same.
The point of this is to try to automate as much as I can so others less experienced with spreadsheets can help me to do manage the championship only by filling the session URL and the time penalties if there are any.
I guess I'll keep trying to find a way. Thanks any way.

Last edited:
Good Morning.
I need help...i don't understand why from ACCTracker the driver num. 355 is in 10° position...he was in 8° (if i see into the replay of the race),also i not see any penalty to this driver. Why this thing is happened?
Thanks
can you send me the screenshot of the replay?

@max21 please take a look at my message above and please tell me if its possible to change it or if I just need to find another solution. I'm sorry if I'm being annoying but I really like your tool, it help me a lot. but it would be really helpful if there is a way to replace the ":" with a "," .

Thanks

@max21 please take a look at my message above and please tell me if its possible to change it or if I just need to find another solution. I'm sorry if I'm being annoying but I really like your tool, it help me a lot. but it would be really helpful if there is a way to replace the ":" with a "," .

Thanks
I take note of your request, but I don't think I'll be able to evaluate it anytime soon.
BTW: what is missing in ACCtracker so that you can use it for championship management?

Latest News

Back