ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you have changed the location of your Documents folder, ARC may still be pointing to the old ACC user folder. Check the setting page that the ACC folder is correct. Then restart ARC and it should ask you for the broadcast port set up (just go with the defaults). If it isn’t that, you may need to export diagnostics - let me know and I’ll find the link to the instructions
Hi Doug,
Thanks, My Documents folder is still by default "C:\Users\username\Documents"... Although I have restored the precious data from the backups in ACC RC... is it possible that also restore some settings? The username has changed... Where can I check that ACC RC is pointing to the right folder?
Thanks,
Hervé

Hi Doug,
Thanks, My Documents folder is still by default "C:\Users\username\Documents"... Although I have restored the precious data from the backups in ACC RC... is it possible that also restore some settings? The username has changed... Where can I check that ACC RC is pointing to the right
You can change the ACC folder through the settings page

5DLIOQM.png

If you've restored ARC data files, it will have remembered ACC's old location

Hi Doug,

With the risk of repeating a suggestion: I'm not entirely sure what the default sort is on the LFM table, but it is not what would like. I'd like to see the most recent races on top, so either sorted by date or race number, descending.

If the table would just be sorted the same way as I left it, that would be great too.

Cheers, Quido

Hi Doug,

With the risk of repeating a suggestion: I'm not entirely sure what the default sort is on the LFM table, but it is not what would like. I'd like to see the most recent races on top, so either sorted by date or race number, descending.

If the table would just be sorted the same way as I left it, that would be great too.

Cheers, Quido
I never got around to saving the sort order for this page. I'll try to add it for the next update

if i delete the result from the sessions i have do i lost valuable data? like records of my fastest laps, and data for the fuel calculator? or that is stored on the cloud?
Firstly, I'd recommend backing up the database (press F1 for help and go to Key Concepts->Backing up data).

If you delete a session, the data is gone from the database and is not stored in the cloud. If you wanted to get it back, you have 2 options:-
  • Restore a recent backup of the database if you have one.
  • Alternatively, backup files for each session are stored on disk, and you can replay these into the database. Again, go to help (F1) and go to the Backups Page. This describes how to do it

Hi Dougie,
Quick question. We have a race engineer who doesn't run ACC and usually, we use Networking so she can get the data. Is this something we can do in this software, and if not, do you have any ideas on how to overcome this?
Thanks, Cameron

Hi Dougie,
Quick question. We have a race engineer who doesn't run ACC and usually, we use Networking so she can get the data. Is this something we can do in this software, and if not, do you have any ideas on how to overcome this?
Thanks, Cameron
If what you are trying to achieve is a PC with no ACC has access to results from a PC with ACC, then yes you can.

This is the setup I use:
  • The ARC Data Folder is on OneDrive (or could be another cloud mirrored drive like GoogleDrive etc)
  • 1692080786612.png
  • You can you the move folder button to relocate it
  • Share the OneDrive folder
  • On the PC with no ACC, install ARC. You will get a dialog complaining it can't find the broadcast settings, but ignore this.
  • Map the shared OneDrive folder locally and ensure you have "make files locally available" setting to force OneDrive to download
  • Set the ARC Folder to point to the above shared OneDrive folder
The downside of the above is you need good bandwidth as the DB will resync on each change. An alternative is to periodically backup the <ARC Folder>\ACCResultsDB file (and ACCResults.DB-shm/wal files if you have journalling set) and copy them across to the engineer PC

Wow great App ...Awesome
How the Display Accident is accurate in Multiplayer ? How it is based from ? Any detail info ?
I'm asking that because i tested it with a friend and app showed opposed result as guilty-Innocent depending on his side and mine...

Great works love this ACC App a must ;)

Andre

Wow great App ...Awesome
How the Display Accident is accurate in Multiplayer ? How it is based from ? Any detail info ?
I'm asking that because i tested it with a friend and app showed opposed result as guilty-Innocent depending on his side and mine...

Great works love this ACC App a must ;)

Andre
Recorded accidents are dependent on ACC reporting them. Mostly it works, but sometimes it misses them or only reports for one car involved in a collision.

Also, when ACC does report accidents, it only does so for each car. If 3 cars are involved in an accident, ACC will report for example
  • Car A (hitting car B)
  • Car A (hitting car C)
  • Car B (hitting car A)
  • Car B (hitting car C)
  • Car C (hitting car A)
  • Car C (hitting car B)
Note ACC doesn't actually tell you the other car in an accident - I have to work that out myself.

Don't take the "At Fault" column too seriously. ARC looks at accidents and if they occur at the same time in the same part of the track (I can't remember the tolerance, but it is possible to be quite accurate), then 2 cars can be matched into a collision. The car behind is flagged as being guilty. This isn't very scientific, but it is all I can go on. In addition, there can be a lag in accident reports, so it might be be the cars relative positions on track have actually changed, so the car behind at the time of the accident, might actually have move to be in front at the time of the accident report.

Hi Doug,

after some hotlaps on ACC 1.9.5 ACCRC reports in the Circuits tab ACC 1.9.4 - see the attached screenshot with the selected 991 II GT3 R. Should be 1.9.5.

Another problem for me is how to open the car/track directories. In the past I used right klick but this doesnt work. It seems to refresh the directores.

Regards
Michael

Circuits Tab.png

Last edited:
Hi Doug,

after some hotlaps on ACC 1.9.5 ACCRC reports in the Circuits tab ACC 1.9.4 - see the attached screenshot with the selected 991 II GT3 R. Should be 1.9.5.

Another problem for me is how to open the car/track directories. In the past I used right klick but this doesnt work. It seems to refresh the directores.

Regards
Michael

View attachment 694500
Hi,
I managed to miss the ACC 1.9.5 update - thanks for pointing that out.

On the second point, I'm not sure what you mean. Can you list the steps you used to do and say what you expect to happen - I'll try and fix this in the same update

Hi,
I managed to miss the ACC 1.9.5 update - thanks for pointing that out.

On the second point, I'm not sure what you mean. Can you list the steps you used to do and say what you expect to happen - I'll try and fix this in the same update
Hi Doug,
the second comment should got the author of Race Element. I mixed something up, sorry.
Regards, Michael

Last edited:
Really helpful app, thanks Doug.

I just noticed that the Corner Names overlay is not updating for Mt Panorama. It is stuck on "#23 Murray's Corner". I checked Suzuka and it was updating OK as you drive a lap.

I have uploaded diags. My User ID is kQE8tGMwZjj_OPH7CfSA1i2y7GBSd5XkH03ArechYG8

Thanks
Geoff

Last edited:
ACC Results Companion V1.19.8 Released (here)

LFM

A couple of small changes. In session completion, the number of slots in now correctly updated on the LFM page. In addition, to cater for post race penalties (from reports to stewards), you can request an update to the LFM results. If you see on the LFM web page in notifications that The result for Race #nnnnnn was changed, go to the laps pane for the LFM session, right click and select Refresh LFM
UBMgPTq.png

After a few moments, information will be updated from LFM. Any time penalties will be recorded and the positions in Final Standings will be adjusted.
Bug Fixes
  • An error of the definition for the Paul Ricard circuit would cause an issue whereby sessions on that track wouldn't be recorded
  • For the corner names widget, the last corner would be displayed for the whole track on Bathurst
Finally, thank again to all those who have donated - I really appreciate it

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware