ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Really helpful app, thanks Doug.

I just noticed that the Corner Names overlay is not updating for Mt Panorama. It is stuck on "#23 Murray's Corner". I checked Suzuka and it was updating OK as you drive a lap.

I have uploaded diags. My User ID is kQE8tGMwZjj_OPH7CfSA1i2y7GBSd5XkH03ArechYG8

Thanks
Geoff
Thanks for reporting that - fixed in 1.19.8

Could we default the fuel tab manual calculation with the last session track and car?
In 1.19.9:

siO71gu.png

I run servers for a league, I'm not very clear on where the race results go and how to show in this software?
It sounds like you want to monitor server results, rather than you individual results. You need to have access to the server results files generated by ACC (eg under <Steam Folder>\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\server\results). Either you have direct access to the folder or you can copy results to a local folder.

Then bring up the ARC help - press F1. You should see everything you need under Settings>Folders>ACC Server Results
WoZn6sq.png

In addition, you might want to refer to the Leagues page to set up your own custom league
Q6ylQK9.png

If the leagues page isn't already displayed, right click on the page tabs and select Display Pages->Leagues

Hey,
i want to ask if you perhaps working on a telemetry overlay?
I love ACC R C since years. In my eyes the telemetry overlay is the only thing that is missing in the app.

;)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 101 23.1%
  • CPU

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 80 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware