ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
When I try to log into LFM I get this blank window
1686233279043.png

Hello Doug. I’ve been using your amazing programme for a little while now and loving it!!

Quick query…if anyone can help.
I have ACC Results in a shared online drive so I can use on my pc and MacBook.

Slight problem I have is that the folder where its stored is getting huge. It’s at about 4gb at the moment and it’s full now. I don’t want to go straight in there and start deleting stuff incase I lose my lap times etc.
Can anyone advise what I can delete to reduce the file size because I’m sure this programme doesn’t require 4gb. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello Doug. I’ve been using your amazing programme for a little while now and loving it!!

Quick query…if anyone can help.
I have ACC Results in a shared online drive so I can use on my pc and MacBook.

Slight problem I have is that the folder where its stored is getting huge. It’s at about 4gb at the moment and it’s full now. I don’t want to go straight in there and start deleting stuff incase I lose my lap times etc.
Can anyone advise what I can delete to reduce the file size because I’m sure this programme doesn’t require 4gb. Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Go to the ACCResults\Backup folder. Under here you'll find a .\DB folder. This contains old copies of databases each time you upgrade. These can be a few hundred MB each. You can delete these (they are there just in case an upgrade goes pear shaped).. You'll also find .\Config and .\Results folders These are backups of each session in case you need to recover them. These should be smaller, but if you are pushed for space you could remove these (but then you lose the ability to restore sessions in case something goes wrong)

Hi,
Go to the ACCResults\Backup folder. Under here you'll find a .\DB folder. This contains old copies of databases each time you upgrade. These can be a few hundred MB each. You can delete these (they are there just in case an upgrade goes pear shaped).. You'll also find .\Config and .\Results folders These are backups of each session in case you need to recover them. These should be smaller, but if you are pushed for space you could remove these (but then you lose the ability to restore sessions in case something goes wrong)
Thanks Doug. That one db folder had a near 3gb in

Hello. the program is very convenient, I really like it. Please add the possibility of automatic startup to the system tray.
Your wish is my command.

Go to Settings and select Launch on Windows Startup
1686571190627.png

You might also find it useful to select Hide when minimized from the system tray so the app UI doesn't pop up on windows startup
1686571149815.png

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.19.4

• Fix manual fuel calculation
• Update Google Api libraries
• Manage deprecated leaderboard results
• Results with no driver name now excluded
• Force rebuild of local results - prevent corrupted old results polluting leaderboard
• Option to merge session stints (multi-driver)
• Session temperatures now average
• LFM - Add Kenya/Bosnia flags
• Circuit - Add ACC version filter
•Weather widget - respect selected background colour

Update only available via Check for Updates button...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACC Results Companion V1.19.4 Released

Note: in order to reduce load on Race Department, I won't be releasing full updated packages here for the time being unless I work out an improved delivery mechanism. In the meantime, updates will only be available via the Check For Updates/Install Latest Version button on the main screen. For new installs, download from Race department (still at 1.19.3), then use the Check For Updates/Install Latest Version button.

This release is has only a couple of new things, with a bunch of the usual bug fixes

Merge Driver Stints

A drawback of the session change detection is that multi-driver races will be captured as multiple sessions - one for each driver stint. You can merge these together by selecting the sessions, and selecting Merge Session Stints. This will create a new session with all the driver stints in it. If you want, you can then manually delete the individual stint sessions.

j2varFv.png

Circuit records version filter

If you want to exclude personal lap records from older ACC Versions, new filters have been added - ie
No filter:

w1LXTfw.png

Filter from ACC 1.8.0 to present

ILW5Fbg.png

Note: This will be very slow as it will need to completely rebuild the lap records

Session Temperatures

The session temperatures were previously the ACC "predicted" temperatures at the start of a session - these have always been off the actual temperatures by several degrees. Now these fields will display the actual average temperatures over the session

Leaderboard Records

There are some dodgy records hanging around on the leaderboard. You can manage these with the blacklist, but I'm going to start excluding these centrally. They fit into three categories
  • People who only ever used a very old version of ARC. There was an occasional bug in one version where the time would get assigned to the wrong track
  • There is a feature to allow the invalid lap flag to be cleared. I can't remember who asked for this, but in retrospect, it was not a good idea to implement as there are clearly times on the leaderboard where the driver has jumped a chicane

This version will force a rebuild of lap records which should fix bad records for people still using ARC. Where I see old bad records, I will remove these manually

Bug Fixes

• Manual fuel calculation fixed
  • Weather widget - should respect background colour
  • Other flags used by LFM added (Kenya/Bosnia)

Finally

Thanks again to those who have donated - I really appreciate it

Hi Doug,
thx for the new release - its great.
Is suggest to give the user the opportunity to safe the column width of every table, e.g. the LFM table. If I dont overlook something I have to adjust the width after every new start of ACCRC.
Regards, Michael

1687370017909.png

@Doug Duthie

Hi Doug,
thx for the new release - its great.
Is suggest to give the user the opportunity to safe the column width of every table, e.g. the LFM table. If I dont overlook something I have to adjust the width after every new start of ACCRC.
Regards, Michael

View attachment 673660
@Doug Duthie
This was an omission (the column sizes for this page were only saved in pre-release mode :redface:). This will be fixed in the next release

Hi Doug,

there seems to be a problem with the ACC version filters.

The result of 1.9.4 is missing in the second screenshot. It seems to work as "<1.9.4", should be "<=1.9.4".

The third screenshot shows also an unexpected result. I would expect every version upto (including) 1.9.4, which means the handling of an empty filter should be improved.

The fourth screenshot shows the expected result.

Regards, Michael

1687433006337.png

1687433058723.png

1687433219116.png

1687433365117.png

Last edited:
Hi Doug,

there seems to be a problem with the ACC version filters.

The result of 1.9.4 is missing in the second screenshot. It seems to work as "<1.9.4", should be "<=1.9.4".

The third screenshot shows also an unexpected result. I would expect every version upto (including) 1.9.4, which means the handling of an empty filter should be improved.

The fourth screenshot shows the expected result.

Regards, Michael

View attachment 673843
View attachment 673844
View attachment 673845
View attachment 673847
Oops!

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.19.5

• Circuits - fix ACC version filter (end version)
  • • LFM - Save column sizes/positions and allow re-ordering
  • • SP Races - consolidate race results fix
  • • Leagues - Fix for SP race results not being displayed

Note: in order to reduce load on Race Department, I won't be releasing full updated packages here for the time being unless I work out an improved delivery mechanism. In the meantime, updates will only be available via the Check For Updates/Install Latest...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Doug,
I had to reinstall my PC completely, and last week, ACC RC worked OK but yesterday I saw that last week race was not there anymore. I did trainings & 2 races yesterday evening, and nothing was recorded... any clue about what could cause this? (I am running Windows 11).
Thanks,
Rv

Hi Doug,
I had to reinstall my PC completely, and last week, ACC RC worked OK but yesterday I saw that last week race was not there anymore. I did trainings & 2 races yesterday evening, and nothing was recorded... any clue about what could cause this? (I am running Windows 11).
Thanks,
Rv
If you have changed the location of your Documents folder, ARC may still be pointing to the old ACC user folder. Check the setting page that the ACC folder is correct. Then restart ARC and it should ask you for the broadcast port set up (just go with the defaults). If it isn’t that, you may need to export diagnostics - let me know and I’ll find the link to the instructions

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.2%